Monday, December 4, 2023

On This Day - (4th Dec) #Reminders from FB#

4th Dec 2021

This looks really yummy, but I can feel my tummy queasy and churning in protest.



4th Dec 2020

While the girls were out of the house, I spent my time getting this done. Then did a simple design on the labels and the results - a set of neater & uniformed looking spice containers. Now I’ll hv to leave it outside until I get the rack up. Pity, I would love to keep the spices out of sight but no place in their old location where they were previously stacked on top of one another and fell topsy turvy behind cabinet door if need to take sauce or whatever. #housekeeping#


4th Dec 2020

She’s growing up. Looking like a teenie. And che-che too! All so grown up.



4th Dec 2019

My mother..... must have clicked wrongly. Or maybe I’m wrong? She’s been hiding her actual self from us. Haha!



4th Dec 2018
*Richard tagged us in his Floating Mkt album



4th Dec 2018
*Richard tagged us in his album



4th Dec 2017

2015 - Blends in well with the lil' babies in Anpanman Museum.






4th Dec 2015

Waiting to board plane to KIX


4th Dec 2015

Checked in. Omg! On same floor.... cabin crew lounge. CCrew hotel?!?





4th Dec 2013
* at Medas (Àrea de Servei Autopista, S/N 43007 Tarragona, Spain)

Lunch


at La Roca Village
Shopping queens and the credit card king (daddy) and the relax queen mother
I walked out of this shop feeling rich .... rich in FATS.
Rmbr we had this in SIN??


4th Dec 2012

Dear friends,
Please help to vote for Aricia. May pass this to your friends too.
Voting starts on 10th Dec and ends on 25th Dec.
Thanks alot for your help.






My Princess Aricia, with her super loud voice the whole of Atlantica Kingdom can hear her.
That's why she drives King Titus Ting, Evil Lily Ann Teo aka Ursula and her sister Princess Athena Ting crazy all the time


My cutesy Princess Aricia, who ... don't fit the role of Sleeping Beauty coz' she's a light sleeper. Haha!

4th Dec 2011

Aboriginal dance



4th Dec 2010

AA to the rescue. The blind wife can walk past the whole week n didn't notice hubby's car tyre flat. Someone posted a note on the windscreen. Better get it done fast.


4th Dec 2009

I spent about 6 hours on my lappie and can't seem to finish updating my blog. *exhausted*


4th Dec 2009
* added photos to 私の赤ん坊は年が7歳〔年〕です.




4th Dec 2009
* added photos to Mermaid Athena's Birthday Splash.




4th Dec 2009

Those were the days when the girls buay paiseh kind. Would dance around outside, nowadays it’s eyes on devices.















No comments: