Sunday, December 3, 2023

On This Day - (3rd Dec) Reminders from FB

3rd Dec 2021

Leila Fagaly have you seen this?
Btw, is that Angeles or San Bernardino behind?

Answer from Leila : Angeles.. San Bernardino is further East (a little bit more to the right of the pic! Hopefully by the time you get here .. there will be white tip on the mountain top.. It’s not cold enough though

*photo taken from Historical Pics FB page


3rd Dec 2021

Tried this keto friendly jelly Wilma Cheng recommended knowing I have sweet 🦷 (and I think she was commenting on the amt of chocs I bought before? Heehee…) I bought this in May from AmazonUS in May as I made a lot of purchases from AmazonUS again, so combined shipment. I think can get it from iHerb too. My 2ć review after trying this 7mths later


2nd Dec (Thu)
Makes 4 servings. So ehh….. I didn’t bother to portion out in cups so just dumped into this container.

3rd Dec (Fri).
Took out slightly less than a serving (cal 6, fat 0g, carbs 4g)
Too sweet! Lucky I took this small portion out. Then I looked at the remaining boxes of jellies I have. Gasp! Stevia extract! No wonder it’s so sweet + erythritol. Makes me wonder why didn’t I look at the box ystd. Hmm……doesn’t matter. I need to try right? I wont buy anymore, maybe can save the money for chocs instead 😜, more tsk tsk from Wilma dearie




3rd Dec 2021

While I was lim kopi n relaxing, lil’ one left this cup infront of me coz she was drinking her Caramel Machiatto from it. It’s the cup the 2 girls bought one each 2yrs ago in Seattle. For the 2 Starbucks fans, it was a must stop place. They gladly join the queue to go in, and left the shop with cups and even drinks from the very first shop. Then I thought, shouldn’t we be buying cups from all the countries n places we go? 😳 gasp! More things to collect, and to think I was always complaining on the number of cups they both have in the dry rack. I think it’s not a good idea after all😜. To be fair, I think that cheapo machine worked hard, money worth it, so I don’t regret telling lil’ one about it. She’s made so many cups of caramel macchiato already. S$8+ per cup x ynumber of times she made kopi = that amt saved from going Starbucks.





3rd Dec 2021

Their lunch vs mine First time cooking this for them.

For the man. Plate is too shallow already, gravy spilling over 😬

For the no-veggies and no-fruits girls. Sigh….

vs mine. I was smart to marinade my chicken like ….last week? So for days when I’m too tired to cook for self, I’ll just pop it into the oven.
My kopi o which lil’ one used the machine to make for me in the morning. I added the frothed cream

Ahh….not really a kopi fan but I think can do. otherwise I’m always stuck with black teh,chamomile tea,kombucha,unsweetened grass jelly,soda with lemon, lots of ice water.
#willifeelmoreenergeticlater#
#thinkingofwhattocookfordinneralsosianjikpua#
#butyetiwanttomakemychocolatesnack#
#tryingtofonishthechocsoihaveexcusetobuymore#


3rd Dec 2021

Ahhh…. I will always rmbr my first Xmas in 1995 was in NY and it was 🌨 snowing. #memorable#
Footnote written in 2023 : I'm dreaming of a white christmas


3rd Dec 2020

Can’t wait to eat. 3 famished ppl after exercise #caneatacow#


Spent some time in the mall after meal. 
An expensive way to make them go class with me. Heehee....
And it was really nice to bump into Jess at the mall too. Had nice chat with her, she gave worldly advice to che-che

I’ve put off getting her a solitaire since she had her ears pierced. We didn’t hv time to look around with school n busy weekends. And after 3 jewellers, we settled for this half 🥕 solitaire with a whooping price tag.
Dad says ban her from buying anything for 1yr.
#howcomeher🥕isbiggerthanmine#
At least I can strike off this off my to-do list. Ahe finally has her own real diamond, unlike her lil’ sister who had hers at a very young age (few months after she pierced her ear). And then she lost one side this year 😭 n I passed her my smaller solitaire.

Then it’s to ToysRUs.
They looked at the things they used to play. Che-che always loved crafts.

They can’t play badminton coz it’s raining, so it’s Monopoly time!


3rd Dec 2019

This little puppy is showing me how she’s been sleeping for the past 2 nights in che-che’s room. Heehee!
She has definitely grown taller coz she used to curl up comfortably, that’s why I teased her being the guard dog.
这样也爽??



Footnote written in 2020 : Dog
🐶🐕
Incidentally, this is also the time when che-che will burn her BBW candle in her room. And she was looking for this chair a day ago. She would usually sit on this chair reading and night time, her sister will go in n sleep with her.
Eh....it’s somewhere in the bomb shelter lah! Go n find, stop disturbing me!

Footnote written in 2023 : Aww..... and she can't sleep in her sister's room this year unless she wants to sleep like this in our room. Haha!
I won't smell that strong BBW fragrance.


3rd Dec 2018

Had a great meeting with our dear friends, Richard Lee and Irenea Flora Lee who flew down to meet up with us.
This is our last minute trip to BKK with a last minute meet up with our longtime friends 😜





3rd Dec 2018

Mummy Irene Ma, I’m going to sell 卖 these antiques to you! Heehee! #noteasytofindthisanymore# #趁机会赚你的钱#

3rd Dec 2017


20th Nov 2017 - TKGS Limelight.
Two cutie pies 10 yrs ago, in same kindy and music class.
Footnote written in 2020 : They were so cute. No longer cute now.
Susanna Ee, Jachelle still has the same smile


3rd Dec 2017

Athena Ting your special tree in your room




3rd Dec 2017

It’s simple katsu curry (without miso soup, pickles - they don’t eat!)


But this girl had to eat with ketchup for her chix n curry on her rice!!


3rd Dec 2017

Like a pharmacist like that. Need to re-check the travel FA/Medicine Box, might as well do my biannual check on home’s medicine box earlier.
When lil’ one was little, I have to make sure I pack oral and suppository Panadol (onboard)- coz when she has fever, tends to shoot up real fast. Now I’m glad I don’t have to. When I told her about the suppository some time back. Her reaction was “you mean u stick it into my butt! How can u? It’s painful u know! (Pause) Did I cry?”


3rd Dec 2013

* in Andalusia
Interesting books to read.
Another strike off my "must visit before I die places" list. Yah hoo!!

每天吃这些。
我很想念我的 laksa, mee rebus, mee pok, rojak, popiah....


🐔跟鸭讲话,不知道什么汤。服务员介绍,还特地拿过来。
不懂喝了什么... 哎不管了。挺好喝。喝了睡个觉,做梦吃 laksa


Footnote written 2021 : 吃了就算!

3rd Dec 2011

The crazy crowd in Fengjia, Taichung

What was I thinking? Ice-cream in the cold. Obviously my brain's frozen


3rd Dec 2010

Aricia so thick-skin to tell SA "I am pretty" when trying clothes today. Just few days ago, she shouted "I am very cute!" in the mall. Ppl turned to look at her, she shamelessness jumping around while mummy's embarassed.


3rd Dec 2009
* added 13 photos into ''Athena's 7th Birthday'' album




No comments: