Wednesday, December 13, 2023

On This Day - (13th Dec) #Reminders from FB#

13th Dec 2022

Twinkle twinkle little stars




13th Dec 2021
added 17 photos and 2 videos to the album US2021.

Road trip 2021

*Photos are not in proper sequence n will be done again probably when I'm back in sin*




13th Dec 2020

Cross fingers her ox-eye daisy will flower in months to come.

I have no idea what happened to her alaska daisy.

Looks like no more action n the leaves stopped growing. And the red pansy - same as first day.

Suspect the batch of red pansy I bought isn't good.

So, will plant something else instead now.




13th Dec 2020

Took this out while clearing the stationery cabinet.

Think got this last year but didn't get down to do it.

Some kind of cheap thrill disgusting-scary looking pets. And didn't know this comes with a small at the top.

Purifying the water today, 24hrs later the instant live eggs goes in. #seamonkeys#




13th Dec 2019

We didn't know it's going to be a Hello Kitty flight until we checked in. 🤦🏻‍♀️ Cute or horror I dunno man....girls already outgrow 🤣 / promoted out of HKitty




13th Dec 2018

Waited so long for my adenium to flower after CNY.

Just when I spotted these now, I won't be able to see them. Sigh....




13th Dec 2018

How many photos do you have in your phone camera roll? I have 3000 and feel so awkward, need to clear to less than 500 or perhaps lesser. Che-che says my 3K is not many at all. #declutteringmyphonespace#



13th Dec 2018

Going on this




13th Dec 2017

Looking through her travel journal


Footnote written in 2020 : 


Go holiday also have assignment from mummy.

Haha!

#不放过她#

But I must admit, it was really fun and enriching when I prepare her travel journals. Usually concurrently while planning holiday itinery, l'd do a separate one for her assignment. She had to observe what she saw in eg. GCNP and have a simple understanding on the different rock layers. When we were in DV and YNP, we're in the valley and how it's formed etc.. And to look out for animals in NPs. In Oregon last year, it was to observe the coastal formations. Crossword search n some activity sheets pertaining to the place.

Basically like I said, it's geography lessons when we go US. The only time she didn't hv any assignment would be the day I plan for shopping 🤣.

In Europe, it was history lessons on the go. And cause I was also interested in the Holocaust, I made sure our itineraries fit what was studied in the textbook. The only thing was we went in 2018, by then che-che had already sat for her O's. It was an eye-opener for che-che coz she can see what she read in her textbook. And learnt even more in the museums.

Che-che asked why she didn't hv any booklet.

Ah...that will be even more tiring to prepare another booklet for her age appropriate info n activities.

And while searching for some other informations, I learnt new things along the way as well.

Yes, it's tiring for me to plan two books while doing household chores. Late nights compiling stuffs but all so worth the effort.




13th Dec 2017


"Take a meowfie", says lil' one




13th Dec 2016

I really need to pack this into my medication box this time for my lil' old grandma Aricia.

😂 Haha!




13th Dec 2015

Reality sinks in. Holiday has come to an end.




13th Dec 2015

Elmo : Bye bye Osaka

Naked Gelatoni: You have me for company. Anyway, let me warn you ..our owner will throw us around the house; she'll kick us off the bed & ..I'm not trying to scare you but .... You'll experience it yourself Elmo: She threw me on the tatami mat that day.




13th Dec 2014

さよなら says Shellie May. And she's really happy coz she has two new 友だち.





13th Dec 2014

Last post before I disappear again.

Bye!




13th Dec 2012


Dear friends, please help to vote for Aricia. You may pass on to your friends too.

Only one vote per contest, so do vote for this Ariel Princess - Aricia.

Thanks alot!




13th Dec 2012

Sparkle n Smelly Bear all washed up too!




No comments: