Tuesday, December 12, 2023

On This Day - (12th Dec) #Reminders from FB#

12th Dec 2019 

Girls wasting time away in Timezone whilst this old lady prefer massage chair. Haha!

I dunno what they’re so busy posting. Must take pic before drinking. They left me out so I was trying to push my cup over and nottie lil’ one pulled it away.
🥺


12 Dec 2017

Wilma Cheng, Leia is cuter but Fitz is cuter 


12 Dec 2016

Haven't had Nene Chicken for a long time. No more original; no more cheese snow. There's still something that is spicy
🌶
hot which I dare not try. But this
🌶
reminds me of you Youli SongHeehee..


12 Dec 2015
Last night in Kyoto, back to Shanghai tmrw. Not looking forward.


12th Dec 2014
* tagged in MNT's post

Fun Day with Lily and her 2 lovely girls!

Lunchtime!
うどん大好きな姉妹!☆


五反田 Gotanda











12th Dec 2014

Itinery for the last day :
Shinjuku, Harajuku.
The 2nd time this trip to play their Aikatsu. 3rd time in Kiddyland. I almost freeze outside waiting for them......
(3rd pic) : hmm....my hiao girls tried to put makeup while I was looking for my things..She wanted to be a Harajuku girl in her own glittery style.
Sobs! Why?why?why? On the day we're leaving...
Michelle Natsumi Tan, Athena asked you to go down and take pics for her. Wah lau eh! My girl 不大不小..





12th Dec 2014

I had a mission to accomplish this trip. But only managed to try four flavours. Pumpkin; brownie; Antoinette n Opera.
Guy at Family Mart remembered n laughed at me for being so insistent getting the ice-cream. Nice chap!

12th Dec 2014

27th to 8th : Shanghai reunion with hubby. Staying in his apartment (ok more like hotel with small living area n small area with stove n microwave) in a very good shopping area n accessible too!
On second day we were there, suddenly there were security guards at the lobby. Maybe there was a VIP staying there or maybe we're the VIPs??
😜
8th to 13th : Tokyo with the girls in Shinjuku. Hotel is superb. Best deal...the girls are best friend now so they want to share bed n I get the whole bed to self!!
13th to 18th : Back to Shanghai. Family bonding session. Back to lil one sleeping between hubby n me n I get punched. Sigh....


12th Dec 2014

Her first Samantha Thavasa item - a long wallet n a puffy decoration thingy. Actually she saw one very nice Little Mermaid in Isetan Shanghai but they don't carry that range in the store we went to here. So she bought something else tho I did offer to let her buy in SHA n it'll cost more.
Mei-mei's 2 reward for scoring full marks for two papers from KIDDYLAND tho I kept reminding her that she has bought far more things than she should have our 2 wks + trip so far. And ....we "have too many pencil case; pencils; erasers; bags; etc...." But a promise is a promise right? I had to honour my promise.


12th Dec 2013
*added 9 new photos to the album "23rd Nov 13-Big girl's 11th BD family celebration"
 


12th Dec 2012




12th Dec 2011

Girl super happy with the abacus books I bought in Taiwan


12th Dec 2011

Said goodbye to my precious Rockport shoes which travelled with me across continents for many many years since I bought it in Sydney when Che-Che was 7mths old. I climbed up mountains in China; I walked on the rocks in Lake Tekapo; walked on many cobbled streets and trust me it's really comfortable.
This trip decided to end its life but I glued it back coz I didn't want to buy rubbish shoes there.
My shoes hv definitely gone thru thick n thin with me.

Footnote written in 2020 : And I wasn’t been able to find any comfortable shoes from Rockport after that. Then Skechers became my choice.
Comfy walking shoes not shoes for fashion show is what I need when it comes to travelling. Especially when we usually walk alot on our travels.


12th Dec 2010

Girl asked me y I never buy them Advent calendar this yr. I replied her, we don't need we alr do it everyday. DAY1: open cabinet take out Chinese asst bk, DAY2: open cabinet take out English bk, DAY3: open cabinet take out Maths bk. Keke! She didn't look pleased at all.

Footnote written in 2020 : I was telling them I used to buy them Lego’s advent calendar.
Seems fun...but end of the day gotta deal with things at home, so all end up giving away.


12th Dec 2009

Seems like everytime when I think of someone, that person will appear infront of me. Maybe I should tune my mind to think about money; then more money will come. Hahaha!



12th Dec 2009



No comments: