Monday, December 11, 2023

Flores de Noche Buena

I missed 2 years of the poinsettia display (2021 and 2022. was there any display in 2020? If so, I missed out 3 years), so this year is a compulsory trip to make.  

A Nordic Christmas Adventure is this year's theme. I've always loved the cute and cuddly Nordic Nisses. No surprise that I've also wanted to decorate my house with it all these years but ..... we're usually not in Singapore during Christmas and why decorate when we don't even have any celebration - so who is going to see? Anyway... I think that's the reason why I often take photos of the decorations instead of poinsettias and fir trees.

Vikings nisses made their appearance in Flower Dome, they're so cute!















candid shot 



小公主 👸



“hello ….is anyone home?”


        Let me see what the elves are doing inside.






Her last attempt to send out her letter to Santa …..
because she still hasn’t received the gifts she asked for in 2010









No comments: