Sunday, December 17, 2023

On This Day - (17th Dec) #Reminders from FB#

17th Dec 2022

😃

YES! Was a tense moment coz we knew this late and I stopped hubby from moving off just to quickly score 2 tixs for che-che and myself. $804 poorer. Gasp!

But really glad to catch him twice in 3yrs.

Strangely, it wasn't in the SSO calendar of events the last time we saw.





17th Dec 2022


Our supposedly 5-10mins rest stop became a longer one 😬

Eating marron ice-cream. And che-che is eating her dunno what number ice-cream (I lost count 😅)

#chillaxinginthecold#

#surekenascoldingfrommom#



17th Dec 2022


Now my mummy will sayang me

Good girl now, drinking hot drink. Not really a kopi fan so matcha is the alternative choice.

Out of topic: the ceramic mug is so nice....but we never collected any Starbucks mugs so better don't start



17th Dec 2022


Something to remember by this trip 😀

Been driving on our trips and this is the first time we were caught in a situation, thankfully in a helpful and friendly country.

Stuck in an ulu place, we asked for help and a lady got her dad to help us. In his simple yet

comprehendable english, he explained to us that he had charged the car for us and we should drive to our destination "straight. no stop". I actioned a speed thru and jokingly asked even 🚦  cannot stop? He smiled.

Such a simple act from him and his daughter made the situation less tense. We skipped 2 places of interest and went all the way to our hotel 72km away 😂. Kudos to hubby for the long drive of 1h 30mins with no break. The girls were ok to miss the sights, the man offered to wait in the car if we wanted to sightsee. But sightsee is 小事。没向題, give us a better excuse to come back here again to cover the sights 🤭.

It's better to get stuck in our hotel than in an ulu place lor. If we needed to call the car company for replacement car would also be much easier. For the record, we reached our hotel so early.



17th Dec 2022


Releasing of melatonin in the hotel lobby.

Lovely duet by the pianist and flautist.

*It's time to bring che-che to a jazz bar in SIN next time, coz I know she enjoys jazz too.




17th Dec 2021 


DAY 7






















17th Dec 2019


Dawn Zoe you should be proud of me. I ran 10 rounds in the park today

#worldssmallestpark# 😂 #pantinglikecrazy#



Footnote written in 2020 : Unlike today Dawn Zoe, I just wanted to lepak one corner




17th Dec 2019


So happy! Can finally see one mountain!

Mt Hood



17th Dec 2019


Am thinking ..... is there a place for non-shoppers to sit down and lepak? #theagonybegins#



17th Dec 2019


"Technically I still can buy more clothes"

"I need to calculate how much of my money you've spent!"

"Please…can I …please"

"I want to sit somewhere."

This is my family! 🤪



17th Dec 2019




Happy che-che




The never grow up girl


Mt Jefferson

I'm more interested in this than shopping.

Not a clear picture coz my lazy girl didn't want to bring out the DSLR from the car




17th Dec 2019


@ gas station earlier on

Found it amusing to see 5-6 Amazon prime vans.

Another drove in as we were leaving the station.

A guy saw me taking pics and he commented "so many vans". We laughed together. #lastminutechristmasdeliveries#




17th Dec 2018


What we can't do without when we travel overseas. #thankgoodnessthereschilli#

#iwillsurvivethisgloomyday# #spicemeup#




17th Dec 2017


Che-che's idea when doing time-lapse.

Haha!



17th Dec 2016


So tired. Gotta rush thru washing, some last minute packing. Looking forward to our well-deserved break.



17th Dec 2016


A wrap up for this year. Yah hoo! Last two weeks to finally enjoy...and I haven't done any Christmas shopping yet 😂




Junior Band

Picking up. Thanks for the gift 🎁 YL. With her friend, MC


17th Dec 2015


I just want to cuddle in bed....


17th Dec 2012

* added photos into “1st Dec - Hello Kitty Land & The Big Club” album




17th Dec 2011


If I shop with kids in tow, I get a whiny girl. When I shop alone my phone nvr stops ringing. ?!?! 


17th Dec 2010

* added 21 new photos to the album Random shots



17th Dec 2010

added 15 new photos to the album Universal Studios Singapore - 13th Dec.




17th Dec 2010


This is what I like about Yamaha music course.

Ensemble playing.

This marks the end of 4 yr course for us, most continuing on to the next step. We're not, going private.

























































































No comments: