Friday, December 8, 2023

On This Day - (8th Dec) #Reminders from FB#

8th Dec 2022

Our holiday begins. Yippee!! 

Red - eye flight


Trained from airport to hotel

She misses this おでんおでん. Nice bowl of hot soup to keep us warm.

The always so troublesome hungry girl

ねこ posing for us


Lovely colour leaves


Sitting down for a separated-by-panel lunch . Just that this family was noisy and busy passing food to each other 😂

I need this wooden card

for you know who.
Every time it’s noisy, flip up this card infront of her. Not that it will help in anyway

The girls literally went “oh my god…” at every thing they see. I was getting a little irritated with their constant ‘OMG’, the next minute in the next aisle I exclaimed “oh my god, this is so cuteeeeee.”
Land of kawaii stuffs , leave money n credit cards in the hotel pls

I guess it’s not only the stationeries that appeal to us, the bread too!
Suppose to only get bread to standby if we’re hungry, we ended up taking more than what our tummy can take. We looked at the tray and burst out laughing coz we totally lost the main idea/purpose on why we were there in the first place.
#everythinglookssogood#
All o can say is “I’m glad I’m off keto” 😆


8th Dec 2021

Isn’t this beautiful? Managed to take this in a moving car in 2019 with my iphone7



8th Dec 2018

Che-che’s no-icing cinnamon roll 😂





8th Dec 2016

Feeling the mood.
I need somebody to throw me small styrofoam balls; wrap myself up like bak-chang and sit infront of a hot sizzling plate. Have some dogs wearing reindeer headbands running infront of me. Forget abt decorating my half botak Christmas tree in my balcony though!
Let me dream .......


8th Dec 2014

After being absent for so many days.. We've arrived in Tokyo today!


8th Dec 2014

Overheard one Chinese lady comment as we got off the plane.
"日本人长得像我们华人。”
OMG!!!


8th Dec 2012
* while we were in Sapporo, Hokkaido
We heard the news of the earthquake from SIN. Funny! We should be getting news here first. So it means we're safe here. I pray that we'll be safe throughout our trip. For our friends who are heading here soon n Sheryl Qua please be safe.


8th Dec 2011

The problem of exposures to piñatas...
Was taking pictures in a rice museum. And I heard lil' girl saying this "piñata, piñata, piñata!!" I walked over but already heard Che-che chiding her. And a ridiculously funny-looking girl with grains and husks on her hair greeted me with a sheepish smile. Apparently she was tossing some grains on the first two "piñata", third time she grabbed some grains and dropped on her head.
Had to untie hair and comb out.



8th Dec 2011

Jiufen - It's a beautiful place which I'd love to show my family. But the rainy spoilt it all. Sianz!
Lil' girl being forced to drink the 芋园 soup

Shiok to warm in this cold weather. Somebody please remind me to throw my weighing scales away!


8th Dec 2010

Know what's this? It's the thing inside the chemical warmer. Think it's tar?
Answer from Sheryl : It's iron powder & salt 

8th Dec 2008

is trying to backlog all her blog entries.








No comments: