Thursday, December 21, 2023

On This Day - (21st Dec) #Reminders from FB#

21st Dec 2022

カレーパン madness. Again we're buying bread "like

for apocalypse" (I quote her words).

Thanks to my recommendation *applause pls* she tried it and likes it.


Footnote : Been wanting to make this for the longest longest longest time since I first tried it in 1995. My gawd! This is the longest procrastination!

Footnote written in 2023 : Do you miss this, Athena Ting?


21st Dec 2021
added 25 new photos to the album US2021

DAY 11 : 20th Dec 

Footnote written in 2023 : 
Difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations.

Aricia Ting Athena Ting



Sometimes I have the crazy idea of wanting to get down from the car and get the girls to do a jumpshot on this kind of long road.












We finally saw bighorn sheeps.

The girls were excited too. Coz we've been to so many NPs over the years but never got a chance to see one.

And this time we saw 6.


Needless to say, the girls were more amiable and even waved and said goodbye to the sheep as we're about to drive off. Muahaha! They must be thinking who are these weirdos.





And finally back to the city


The girls must have



Looks so yummy... I want .. But I can't finish for sure


Then to shopping.

So for the first time our count Athena: Aricia : hubby : me

1:4: 1: 4 (3)

There was a promotion for socks for 2, so should I say it was intended to be 3?

Surprising huh? I wanted to get new gym wear but most items on sale are for winter, otherwise I may have more count.👍 




Then to our hotel. Yup! In Vegas again. It's just a stop in between our next destination.




21st Dec 2021

Finally back to the concrete jungle after days of seeing rocks and rocks.

Ok, shopping counter will start now.


@ Cheesecake Factory


"I've been waiting for this for 2 years already. So shiok!"

Lil' one missing it so much.


Che's fish n chips


The 2 seniors' soup. Omg! So huge! And I think that's our dinner.

Footnote written in 2023 :  I miss .... I want!!!!!!!!!!



21st Dec 2019

We can't even finish the soup! And cake! Our faces are like ....."🥺"

To cut down the guilt, I shall go to the hotel gym later.

Don't be mistaken, I'm not a health buff. Just that if I have intake, I need output since not able to go for classes for 2 weeks. Tho my in and out doesn't equate at all, it just make me feel less guilty. #flabsallover#

Saw a few people jogging around since our trip, I feel so gian to jog too but time don't permit and not familiar with the road.



21st Dec 2019 


Something hilarious just happened. A lady approached me twice on talent scouting lil' one, insisted on giving me her name card. I declined saying we don't live here. After that she tried again, again I declined.

I looked at lil' one with her pimpled-face. Wah....like that also can huh? I mean if anybody scouted her when she was that cutey bogeh girl, I wouldn't hesitate/ would believe she was scouted for looks lor!

Later 是绑架孩子的借口。哈哈!


Footnote written in 2023 : Aricia Ting got model material??




21st Dec 2019


Girls attending school.

学校假期还在读书

#caughttheteachersnacking#

#didaparentmeetwithher# #lovelyplace#

#lovelyfriendlyppl#


Footnote written in 2022 : The millennials kids in a 1800s school

21st Dec 2019

"No playing on the train tracks, girls!"



21st Dec 2018

Her bed the next few nights.

Footnote written in 2023 : Muahaha! This better be sound proof too! Aricia Ting

21st Dec 2017
@ GCNP

Our day today starts with sunrise and ends with sunset


This morning. Got forced out by enthusiastic che-che for sunrise.


Sunset at Grand Canyon


Footnote written in 2022 : I think no more GC for the girls 了. They said in 2021 that it's already their 2nd time and it's enough already. But you know I went more than once and that it's still not enuf.

Footnote written in 2023 : Now we all can't wake up for sunrise viewing during our holidays 😂


21st Dec 2017

Out for dinner. Civilisation 😬 no wifi in GC so we drove out for dinner



21st Dec 2016

Just coz they have shaker fries now. The girls are finding every opportunity to stop for a snack.



21st Dec 2016

The man is working hard to pay for our lunch; dinner;accommodation;flight tickets. Could be good sign.| always joked if the office don't call back means they can do without that person. He got calls in other holidays too so .... 😜 

#ithoughtheisonholidaybreak# #nobreak#



21st Dec 2016


So cute.







21st Dec 2016

Buffet lunch. Not worth it for me coz we don't eat much n i go for cheap food. Haha! At least this lil' one eats 🍤 



21st Dec 2016

First time letting her wear costume jewellery.

Ehh....there must be a first time somehow right, so I'll know if she's allergic to it.

Footnote written in 2023 : Aricia Ting you should wear this again


21st Dec 2016

Found it!

It was June 2011.

Che-che kept opening n closing the toilet door and with her cute thick pouty lips, she'd walk out from the toilet and tell me "mummy..!'m like a princess like that." #memories# #cutethingsshewouldsay#




21st Dec 2016

20th Dec: Che-che's bomb fizz



21st Dec 2013

Don't like this new neighbour!!

Noisy, irritating and ill-mannered kids. Inconsiderate adults.




21st Dec 2012


Have you voted for her yet?

Anyway, we're not there for the prize to begin with.

Even if we were, we're so far far away. (Ps : I've got a better massager - HER!)

Just show her your support if you haven't vote.

Voting ends on 25th. Thanks



21st Dec 2011

Wow! Citibank sent this box of swiss roll over. My fav!



21st Dec 2011

Kiddos with their monkey faces

Footnote written in 2023 : Where's the place? paragon?


21st Dec 2010
added 3 new photos to the album Mobile Uploads.

This is the sight of a flight delay from a pax point of view. Can't imagine the chaos in those European airports. I'm going to 'kiss the ground' when we touch down. That's what crew used to say, right?

Footnote written in 2023 : 

Kiss the ground... did Aricia Ting Athena Ting kiss the ground after that? Nope!


And that reminds one flight when I was working. we were circling in the skies, couldn't land. And this FSS was so funny "f...l can see the runway..f! I can see the runway...y can't Cpt land?" We were at D4L (B744) looking out the small window. I dare not look at the paxs sitting there, must be shocked at her remarks. And then the senior crews are calculating in the galley if we will hit certain timing for extra allowance

🤣

We were so so tired after that, bus to hotel was so quiet. Think most of us knocked out in the bus 😂



FLIGHT DELAY :

1 am - If we continue eating...we'll look like this.


Wah lau eh....how come they're so alert. Feel like spiking alcohol into their drinks!


Footnote written in 2023 : Muahaha! Evil mother thinking of spiking their drink.

Aricia Ting Athena Ting

No comments: