Saturday, December 16, 2023

On This Day - (16th Dec) #Reminders from FB#

16th Dec 2021
added 14 photos and 5 videos to the album US2021


The girls must work for their holiday. #havingfun#





This is so funny.

The 2 of them looking at their phones like those with 老花眼. They did so coz of their transition lens


Commenting and comparing our car and the others.

Actually in the end, we used hot water to wash off the important parts. I had to run into room to fill up the bottles. Lucky thing we had a few empty bottles.

All of us drank a lot during this trip.


Out of GC, on to next stop


Lovely


Oh oh! Snow again?! Had to watch for icy road.


I'm always taking pics of their backs just coz they hate me taking pics of them



Che-che and I climbed up a massive rock hoping to get a better view, but we can't seem to go all the way up just halfway, coz we noticed some people had to do a spider crawl up. Ehhh..... I had my DSLR and iphone n I'm clumsy, tired etc... we stopped halfway. I think we did well coming this high up.

I stacked these rocks and took a pic


As I got down, apparently a guy thought my masterpiece was nice and wanted to take a picture as well. He stopped in time for me to snap this pic.

I'm so proud of myself 😄

 Thank you, thank you, no need for applause.


Exhausted me


Exhausted che-che

Dinner time ……

Ehh... this sounds like a good idea right?


16th Dec 2019

Not really! I wish on most mornings I can just continue inhaling air as I sleep in.


@ Dennys



16th Dec 2019

Low clouds. Grazing cows. Single lane on Highway 30. Clatsop State Forest on our left. Slow car in front of us. Makes you want to go slow n appreciate life blah blah. Then ..... if driving for a distance with a too obedient driver in front of us ... 🤦🏻‍♀️ 哦!快点啦!

#toousedtorushingaround#


16th Dec 2019

Goodbye Seattle. Will be back during summer to see Rainier 山



16th Dec 2018

Foggy gloomy day 😞



16th Dec 2018

Standing out in the blanket of snow


Footnote written in 2022 : I miss Amsterdam


16th Dec 2017

Che-che is doing kids activity instead of lil' one


16th Dec 2017

Sunset

 #natureatitsbest#


Girls are so serious



16th Dec 2016

Lil' one's phone literally went thru shit (pun intended) with her. Dad brought it to check on the phone, turned out corrosion inside.

To think that I joked siri couldn't tahan her nonsense when she was asking all sorts of questions n shut down. Now I know, the phone actually went thru more than that.

Dropping phone into the 🚽 is common, but hor....... it

never happened to anyone of us. It must always be her to break the family tradition. 😂

I can't imagine she dared to fish it out while she was pooping. Eeks! Now she has another nickname. Daddy calls her the "pangsai girl".

Hilarious! Nice to tease her.



16th Nov 2016


15th Dec: A really last minute meet-up with long time best friend. Always making me laugh with her messages. Thank you for being such a great friend all these years!



16th Dec 2016
* tagged in YL’s photo 


16th Dec 2013



16th Dec 2013
added 27 new photos to the album España and Portugal - 2013 - with Athena Ting.


"Troy" at the terminal


Sin - Dubai


Dubai - Madrid



Plaza de Toros de Las Ventas


Palacio Real



Plaza de la Villa


Plaza Mayor


Interesting road name signage


Puerta del sol



No comments: