Saturday, December 9, 2023

On This Day - (9th Dec) #Reminders from FB#

9th Dec 2022

おはよう!

我们的早餐很丰顺. 😂

In Japan, must do it the convenience shop style.



The girls


I miss this juice!! 2yrs no drink already


Hubby’s

Footnote written in 2023 : Miss the たまごサンド.Love their bread, so soft...

miss checking out ice-cream in every コンビニ altho they're all the same but just fun lor! I think we spend

1/4 of our holiday time in コンビニ and supermarkets.



…….. not long after……just as we started our sightseeing



Stop again! Not her but us 3. And we barely left the hotel.

Into 7-11 😂😂

and we haven't started any

sightseeing yet. Oh my!

Japan stations are only eat n eat trips.



9th Dec 2020

十八岁的小姑娘…

#长大了明天可以嫁了😂



9th Dec 2020

Let's begin our walk




What a nice train station


I'm so suaku


Finally done!


Yay! Some motivation




Nice view here



Yay! Aircon!


Went to clean up, changed masks and we're so fresh now.

Will idle a little until it's time for our lunch.


Not a butter person but at this place, we'd usually ask for second helping.

Lil' one put such a big heap of butter on her breadstick. Heehee!



9th Dec 2018

What has the lil' been up to?

This hols I made her wash all the dishes that I felt strange holding the sponge 🧽 yesterday, I made her hang up the laundry, she was my lill helper. Unpaid and had to cook her meal.

Achievement unlocked - she's learnt how to cook her ramen and instant noodles at age 12 coz simply che-che and I refused to cook for her. Che-che reminded me that she was forced to cook instant at P5 in our previous home with that horrible stove with lighter coz (she quoted me word for word) I said "I'm not cooking for you. You can starve if you want to." Yup!

That evil stepmother me! That's coz my nice words didn't go thru to her so I had to be harsh in my words.

Lil' one underwent same supervision as che-che.

Guiding her and now she's comfortable turning on the stove otherwise she's always worried if she'll catch 🔥 .  My silly girl!


Footnote written in 2023 : I should let her do all the housework now too!



9th Dec 2016


Spent a short but precious time with Leila Fagaly in Singapore before she flies back.

Next trip, do rmbr your $250 per night (with bonus of a "still got abit of that SQ service" grouchy lady serving you breakfast. Instead of saying "enjoy your meal" it's "Nah! Eat your breakfast!!") still stands. I hope I don't hv to wait long.



Footnote written in 2023 : @ Leila Fagaly

As always, time is so so precious whenever we meet.


9th Dec 2015

8th Dec : 9am

The happy girl, raved abt excitedly taking Jurassic ride, tho I was quite doubtful of her ability to last even 3 secs of the ride

Footnote written in 2023 : That haolian girl Aricia Ting.

Right at the beginning so yayapapaya. After that she was grumpy angry pouty 🤣🤣


10+: The angry girl after her second ride. First ride was on some space thingy, which che-che & me went on to take another 2 rides much later.

Anyway, she was really angry.


Footnote written in 2023 : Aricia Ting why ru so funny?

5+: Waiting for Back to the Future..

Was chatty before the ride, then she came out and tweety bird was 'stunned like vegetable', she didn't talk for few minutes. Haha!

Footnote written in 2023 : Aricia Ting 可怜的妹妹. But why you dare not take rides?

The ride that she could like agree with, she took another kiddy ride with daddy while che-che n me were on the Space ride.

Comical!






Footnote written in 2023 : Aricia Ting Athena Ting - the lame ride.

But no choice had to make her tickets worth it. Next time just leave her in the hotel room can already.


9th Dec 2015

I screamed once (just for the sake of screaming) and thereafter all the rides just kept quiet. On one ride, the whole group in the roller coaster were all laughing; nobody screamed.

On the whole, took few rides with che-che alone. And took other rides.

Age is catching up, I used to be able to sit in front row n go 3x consecutively n adrenaline was still going on. Now, I do get a little dizzy for a while after a ride.

Rides still not as scary as Magic Mountain (I feel) & hopefully will be able to take rides with che-che.



9th Dec 2015


Checking out soon. Macs breakfast




9th Dec 2015

Kyoto:

Finally managed to find a machine.




Getting ready to go onsen.

Footnote written in 2023 : Aricia Ting

So cute but cannot tahan the hot water. Shower time is longer than dipping inside onsen 😂😂


9th Dec 2015

The lil one still attracted to アンパンマン.

Heehee! Notice the kids around are way much much much younger than her. Watching the video that she used to watch when she was younger and playing with 2 toys







9th Dec 2014

First agenda of the day:

アイカツ

Footnote written in 2023 : アイカツ

Super old game, don't even see it in the arcades anymore. The girls kinda recalled the game.

Aricia Ting Athena Ting


——— next comment ———

And then in July this year, che-che Athena Ting saw

these アイカツ standees and she was so happy.

Can rmbr their names still. Wow! Rubbish things can rmbr, what her mother told her the day before can forget





9th Dec 2014

Second agenda :

Meeting up with Michelle Natsumi Tan. A nice time spent with her, great with the girls. Girls liked her so much.

Thank you for the nice company!!



9th Dec 2014

* che-che tagged me in this photo


Happy!



9th Dec 2013

It's not only me who miss local food. Look at how lil' one eats every strand of noodle on her plate.



9th Dec 2013

Everyone lodged a complaint on my girl. Haha!





9th Dec 2012



9th Dec 2010

The girls suddenly remembered they had to write a letter to Santa, as what they do every year.

Footnote written in 2023 : Athena Ting "Do you mind if I ask my maid to leave some food for you?" 🤣🤣

Aricia writing her rubbish letter. Keke!

Footnote written in 2023 : This one ah...... as usual I dunno what Aricia Ting was scribbling. Did I even keep the letter somewhere?

If Santa don't understand her, then how? Maybe he KIV-ed her letter till next year or till forever.



No comments: