Tuesday, December 19, 2023

Nice breath

Japan always have the most cutest and fanciful things, inventions. This review is nothing kawaii but things that we use on a daily basis. 
During our Dec 2022’s holiday I saw some individual packed mouthwash and thought it was so cool to have thin sachets of mouthwash in our handbag where one can freshen our breath when we’re outside. I bought one packet but didn’t use it until almost a year later. Haha! I kept it below the sink and totally forgot about it until months ago when I had to pack the things up for renovation. 
I never paid attention to the dental section in Donki Singapore until this month. It was only then that I used it. 

All it takes is 20 seconds of rinsing in mouth, the clear coloured mouthwash has some brownish things coming out when I spitted it out. Eeks! Not sure if I’m comfortable doing this in public and the stranger next to me seeing the yuckish sight 🤣. I was shocked and next few times I did it after I brushed my teeth and still see remnants. Not convinced if it was already in the packet I poured away 2 new packets into the sink to see it for myself. I even used 2 packets after brushing teeth and still not entirely clean. Hmm….🤔 makes me wonder how many packets do I need to see a cleaner spit? What is it exactly? Protein build up? 


I bought this in SIN. Love it ! Breath freshener. 
Now I bring both the mouthwash and freshener out with me. 







No comments: