Friday, December 29, 2023

Tak boleh tahan

In Alishan right now and this woman is pissing me off. 26/12/23 9.49am

Ok, this is basically just at the main entrance of Alishan,with Mt Ta behind 塔山奇岩. Photo taken at 9.52am


I want to take picture of this and she’s blocking me. I want to see the mountain not you. Actually I should have done a bitchy ungracious act, by standing behind her and take my photo then stand there a little longer. Muahaha! 
She stood here for so long. How long? (📸 means photographer boyfriend taking pic of her) This is what she did —>
She pose, look at camera    📸
She pose, bring hair forward, look at camera  📸
She look down  📸
She had her back facing to camera   📸 
She did a side profile 📸
She walked forward to get her cup of drink, look at camera  📸
Holding drink, look down 📸
Holding drink, back facing side profile 📸

and …… did I miss out any pose? 

OI! 你有完没完!拍一个照片这么久。Scenery behind also the same, not like your boyfriend hide behind bushes and then got a blurry leafy. Give you one final last photo op, I push you down the wooden platform. 👏👏

Seriously, I cannot tahan people who will arrange their hair, touch up makeup then pose. Same for those who use a handheld camera stick and video of themselves walking, but you only see the person’s face and panting without the scenery. Not even models, why waste so much time? Worst is those people who wants photos for their Instagram, they wear high heel shoe on a hiking trail?!?!  I hope she gets her shoe stuck. I never liked to take photos of self when on holiday, I like to take of sceneries, flowers, snacks, rubbish ..anything but myself. 

That reminds me of an incident long long time ago in Japan. It was on a cruise in Hakone. This lady kept posing and her husband took photos of her. Then hubby said something like “aiyoh. Take so many photos, pose so many times 又长得那么难看。” 😂

No comments: