Thursday, December 7, 2023

On This Day - (7th Dec) #Reminders from FB

7th Dec 2022

Yay….time to ✈️



7th Dec 2020

Where r we headed today?
Just the 2 of us.


x4 Luge rides. Look at how red our palms are!

“need cold drink....need cold drink...”

“i need Coke!”
Footnote written in 2021 : I hardly drink Coke at all. The only time I really crave for it would be after a hot day. Or another weird behaviour is during our holidays and I can be drinking Coke in a cold country. I’m not sure why, but perhaps it’s something like I feel psychologically tired after all the walking? Coz I do walk a lot during holidays too.


Did a bit of trail. x4 Luge Ride. Now to makan then ...we’re too tired to do another trail.
Maybe I shall do it on my own next time. I had to accommodate to the weary girl. As she accommodated to my suggestions to Sentosa. (Che-che didn’t like the idea so lil’ one suggested we could do this today plus I was suppose to do my walk in Marina but changed plans coz che-che wanted to go GBTB with her friend n didn’t like the idea that her mom might be there as well.)
Since she accommodated to me, I shall let her make the call. Nevertheless, it was a time well spent with her.


Arms, face n neck feels hot. Immediately put the nice cooling aloe vera on myself and lil’ one. Will do another 1 more application later.
How can I forget to pack arm sleeves today? And then I did a quick check on Wednesday’s weather outlook. It’s going to be another under the sweltering heat walk
🥵
for lil’ one n me. So we better start leaving the house much earlier that day since we need to train down to place. If not, I’ll be an auntie and carry
☂
or better still make her quicken her pace.



7th Dec 2019

Lil’ one’s glasses only took a day! We went on Thu afternoon n they messaged me on collection yesterday.
When she was choosing the frame, the lady recommended this. Lil’ one exclaimed “ I dowan to look like everybody else.” I thought it looked nice on her, fresher look.
In the night, che-che told me this is what most k-pop fans wear plus having that wispy bangs. Oh! No wonder she said she didn’t want to look like everybody else!

7th Dec 2019
* added photo to ''6th Dec - Christmas at GBB'' photo album

Not many flower pics from me, I was more interested in the cuties (props) instead.
We went to Christmas Wonderland for the first time. No rides, no games just walked around.
Some pics were taken by che-che, who wasn't happy with the end result. But I think they were decent attempts by her.




7th Dec 2017

Girls took out my albums. Oh my! They were lovely memories.

🚂 On the train to Stratford-Upon-Avon

Woah! Yosemite in autumn (Oct) with colleagues.

BKK - SIN on A310



7th Dec 2016

Decided to clear the school files (was still thinking of recycling for next year). Then I realised (remembered) that it has been passed down from che-che when she was P6. Either che-che didn't make use of what's in her files for revision or we really know how to take care of things. Heehee! I wonder which is it....




7th Dec 2016

Schedule for two Wednesdays :
Driving from Point A to Point B (15-20mins). Drop lil' one for her class. Go back to Point A. Pick up che-che from her replacement class. Drive back to Point B. Then it's dinner + running errands in one hr. Can lah! If I had to learn to gobble down food quickly in the galley, this is nothing.
Next week is another ....sigh.... tho' che-che has to be in NUS from 9am to ?? In between, it's lil' one's replacement classes. I haven't really looked at next week's timing properly yet. Thank goodness hub is not on any biz trip, will need his help somehow.



7th Dec 2015






Checked in. Nourishing my lungs for the big scream tmrw



7th Dec 2012

Freaking cold. Who needs a hot spring soak??

* at  定山渓万世閣ホテルミリオーネ. (南区定山渓温泉東3丁目, Sapporo-shi, Hokkaido, Japan

+81 570-083-500)

和食 is too much for me. The only appetizing thing is dessert





No comments: