Tuesday, December 26, 2023

On This Day - (26th Dec) #Reminders from FB#

26th Dec 2022
added 8 new photos to the album 2022 Xmas lunch at mine

Had a Xmas lunch over at my humble abode.

Tho I had wanted to prepare salad, I didn't in the end, was tired & lazy.


Footnote written in 2023 : 

Things are just meant to be.

When hubby asked if should order a christmas feast this year, I didn't want it as I'll be busy with laundry and packing che-che's stuffs into the bag. (Her clothing possession which is not a lot is what she has, needs to bring back to use

E. She only packed

9 sets of summer clothes, 3-4 sets of winter clothes to US)She used my toiletry bag which I'll need it.

Which means when she came back, I still had some packing to do between the time she arrives on 23rd and we flying off on the 25th. Didn't want to make myself busy with a meal, tho we will order the whatever feast we still need to heat them up etc..

End of the day, bro and family and my mom were Ct.

So IF we had a meal in mind, we wouldn't have any guest at all. So in a good way, thankfully we didn't have anything planned this year.



My Xmas tree; my style.

#noclutter#



The food


And then I realised I forgot to open up the achar. #blunder2#

Blunder #3 - halfway thru eating, I realised we have the huge ham in the microwave oven!! Haha! Too full to add onto the table



Desserts


The biggest blunder. Blunder #1 was ….

nice right? Did this after we got back.



but ....... busy coz had to do the homey things that I totally forgot I had one piece not sprayed! I ran out of it after only 2 designs, and I forgot to get a new can. And I only saw it on Xmas day; the time when I was getting the house ready for the lunch 🤦🏻‍♀️. Can even message the

guest, my bro, to bring over a can if he has spare. 

Haha! Like that also can.

 #aiyahfamilymember#

#theyhvthisblursistermah#



The lazy rebellious reindeer not doing her job



26th Dec 2021
added 7 new photos to the album US2021.



Driving back to LA today, enroute dropped by to see where hubby's office is and a short scenic route.


Powerhouse


On the road again.


Laguna Beach since otw



Haven't noticed many flowers around this trip. I wonder how my plants are doing back home.


Our room view - Denny's. And it's opened! 🤣


When you're here where you started, you know it's the end of the holidays. Last 2 nights here. 😭


26th Dec 2021

No worries Singapore Airlines I can wait


Footnote written in 2023 : 我的乌鸦嘴 🤣

26th Dec 2021

Christmas Day and most places are closed. AND the few remaining restaurant/s that we searched that is opened has to be iHop 🤨. 

Sibei good lifestyle here, unlike back home shops n restaurants are open even on first day of CNY.



26th Dec 2020

Jalan jalan before dinner



Many families picnicking 🧺 . Spotting a few families exceeding the number 🤨



Nope! I'm not sharing. I am self-fish 🐟 



Nom nom.



Fly zone 🥲 sad to only hear 3 take offs.



After dinner, while walking back we spotted this ice-cream cart






26th Dec 2019

Omg! I realised I haven't finished last year's last 2 days of our vacation iMovie.




26th Dec 2019 


Following the silly pink wall Instagrammable wall, I saw this really nice wall (outside somebody's house).

The girls shall start the trend. 🤣 Next time I shall ask them to wear nice clothes and stand infront of their room wall and take pictures.

#instagrammableshot#

#uncomfortableposeinthestreet#

#butneedtosquatdownsonotsuitableforfolkswhocantsquat#

#watchoutforcactus#

#whatwerethose3asiansdoingthere#


Footnote written in 2023 : I made them squat down just to get these pics

26th Dec 2019

Honestly, what's so nice about this Instagrammable pink wall? We have brown wall, white wall, dark purple wall, white turning greyish wall in our house.

They had a pink coloured room, I even think che-che's self painted aka half job done splatter dark n light grey spots room wall can be a Instagrammable spot?

Footnote written in 2023 : I've got some artistic talent 😅. Che-che got so used to the unpainted white wall in one part of her room (coz we were tired and I was lazy to continue on my own after that) that now for the re-painting she's asked to leave it white.


26th Dec 2019

Missing chinese food so off to Chinatown this morning. They're not really that nice. Sweet n sour soup with strong bamboo shoot taste, not that nice siewmai but we just need to fill our asian tummy with asian food.

Missing my laksa, fried carrot cake, wanton noodle, mee rebus, rojak and the list goes on...



Footnote written in 2023 : Asian food is not nice at all.

Now che-che's eating asian food with a revenge.



26th Dec 2017

*at Yosemite Village



Baby it's cold outside ..


Christmas morning here with Christmas songs played in cafe, a nice fireplace to keep us warm and a nice ponderosa cone which lil' one picked up. Pity not snowing now, we had snow in the most unexpected place - GC days before.

Footnote written in 2023 : Aricia Ting picked up a cone. Initially wanted to bring it home but decided not after that.



26th Dec 2016

Aloe vera mask. I really need to knock this girl unconscious! Still must talk n move!!



26th Dec 2016

Nicely blown hair


Hair trim, to snip off her split ends. She said after re-bonding twice, she tends to have split ends so refused to do anymore


All 4 at hair salon getting hair done. (all at different seats) For S$50+ I can get my hair coloured. Ok, my white hair please don't grow so fast before CNY period



Our shopping queen



26th Dec 2014
* tagged in Irene’s Christmas greetings


Joy to all and happiness to coming year!

Our table filled with gifts Richard Lee Lee prepared scrumptious pancakes with topping of fresh cream, blueberries, cranberries, bananas, nectarines, and Tennesse honey liqueur f cheers to all



26th Dec 2008
added 11 new photos to the album Christmas 2008


Simple food for the army


I made this tiered cookie. Nice?



Behold! An angel came to my house!!


The group

Andrea - Santarina, Santa, Chloe - Angel: - all on my piano


Lots of presents under our 6ft tree


25th - Two reindeers.It's Rudolph the 'dai-kah-che' and Dasher (Aricia)


Footnote written in 2022 : When the reindeer was so little and in training - 2008 -

Dasher's lost without Rudolph's help

Footnote written in 2022 . Always getting lost somewhere .. heehee!

Santa, one fake Santa, 2 reindeers






No comments: