Monday, December 25, 2023

On This Day - (25th Dec) #Reminders from FB#

25th Dec 2022

Christmas wishes to our dear friends near and far.




25th Dec 2021
added 17 photos and 2 videos to the album US2021 


Ocean is just a 5min walk from hotel.

Love to hear the ocean waves again



Next stop to see the sea lions. And lil' one's good friend, Gully, had to greet us.


Sea lions frolicking on the rocks


Photographers, sea lion watchers enthusiasts with ther humangeous camera n binoculars.

Lucky I never bring out my kiddy bluff people kind of binoculars n camera


Mummy n her pup


This man went down with his tripod



Mexico border wall




Tanya is only 6mths old


Looking for properties to buy. Heehee!


A 1865 school





USS Midway





25th Dec 2021 
added 5 new photos to the album US2021

DAY 14: 23rd Dec

Late in posting coz it was a long long long drive to next destination. Plus the jam on I-15 made it even longer.

#thankstohubbywhodidthelongdrive#



Checked in. The girls immediately chose their bed, a separate room that has a sliding door


and a balcony to chill.


Took videos of houses with decorations instead of pic.

Too many houses with Xmas decorations, if I want to take every house, I might as well walk to the hotel


Wah! So cheap!


Picked up some peanut buttercups for home.

A trip to just get water always ends up with more other foodstuffs as well 🤣



25th Dec 2021

Lil' one saw a light winter top I wore and thought I just bought it. I had this top since the kids were little and the shop in NZ doesn't exists anymore 9. 10kg down and not sure if anymore and now it fits back nicely again. Infact I could even wear a t-shirt inside.

My dear girls, I don't buy my winter wear all the time.

Infact most of them are with me since SQ days. #thecheapskateme#



25th Dec 2020

Good news from heaven the angels bring.

Delicious full-filling lunch at bro's place.

Photo credit to moi


25th Dec 2020
added 10 new photos to the album Christmas lunch


Always loved the way SIL decorates the house for Xmas.


spreading light


Oops! Delicious mee siam is hidden behind the vase


Jelly he❤️rts



Ordered this weeks ago, intended for the girls to "play at home" but since we received the invitation, I brought it over. Intention was for the kids to whack


but ..... it cracked at home yesterday. No choice still had to bring it over


Only lil' one had her fun. Che-che and Iggy didn't want to do it. Haha!


All had a small piece.

I'm not going to stand on the weighing machine for the next few days 😂


25th Dec 2019

Seasons Greetings

Footnote written in 2020 : Lil' one was afraid so I held on her. But had to tell her not to lean on us if not the 3 of us in order to support her from falling, fall backwards ourselves and we'll roll downhill and probably land at the San Andreas faultline.


25th Dec 2018

bon Appétit

Soupe à l'Oignon Gratinée

*eating light so save tummy for desserts 😬*



25th Dec 2016

Our lunch.


Dinner


25th Dec 2016

Don't play play hor..... such a fruitful trip so far. Went Venice, Parli already. Today we went Interlaken. Keke!



We took a bus back. Rather efficient.



25th Dec 2016

Oh no! Time to send my bag for repairs.


25th Dec 2016

Warm greetings to you at Christmas time and best wishes for a happy New Year xox love from Rich and Irene.



25th Dec 2014

Santa came last night with gifts.

Lil one is extremely happy. Che-che is trying hard to contain her laughter.




25th Nov 2014

Wishing all my friends near and far A Blessed Christmas!


25th Dec 2013

Dua.ahem ahem ahem ... Santa n the girls


"Long-sighted" Santa made a list but didn't check it twice.

Sigh..... Where's my present?


Santa’s new way of delivering presents. Hahaha!



Party #2



25th Dec 2011

KZ, my helper, told us she has a part in her church Nativity play today a few days ago. Asked us to guess what she was. In my ever trying to suan (joking) manner, my reply was "sheep", che-che shouted " Mary!", mei-mei shouted "pig!" Haha! We all burst out laughing - when did the pig come into the picture. KZ replied "No, it's something higher (trying to mean a bigger role not small roles in her broken english)". I replied "STAR!" - suan her again. Correct right? Star very high up in the sky mah..... still dowan to tell me, I asked "dun tell me you're one of the three wise men? You can't be Jesus - too big to fit into the manager." "Not so powerful... I am the shepherd." Mei-mei didn't understand what shepherd was, I explained the person who guides the sheeps.

Her reply was "guard the pig?" ROFL! My girl is so blur!!



25th Dec 2009

*added 8 new photos to the album Leather.



Wishing my mummy, daddy and brothers a Happy Woofs Christmas!




I left some cookies for Santa. I wonder what he'll bring me.


Look mummy! Look what Santa brought for me!!





No comments: