Saturday, December 23, 2023

23rd Dec - The day my big baby returned home

Haven’t seen my big baby for so many months. Although we do weekly videocall I still miss her. So so excited and had my phone camera up, yet I was squinting my eyes trying to find my big baby. Asked lil’ one to help look for her sister. And finally we saw her. So happy! I went to hug her instead of her coming to hug us. Wahh….heartbreak man! 

Food

She must missed lots of food, now she’s lost for choice which to eat first. Ultimately she chose to have lunch at Lenu, her pork chop noodles. Must have tasted heavenly good after 4 months. 


Photo booth 

Everytime we call che-che, lil’ one will either bring along Bubbles or Pinky and won’t talk to each other. As if they had some secret silent language between them. 

It’s heartening to see their close relationship.  Lil’ one told her about the new Sanrio photo booths in Jewel and they ran off together to do this. 


I'm so dizzy following her, coz she's walking fast in Donki. You know how the layout is like in Donki, just a simple rectangular space size they make one walk in zigzag with rows on both sides to tempt one to buy everything. She was walking so fast like 这个要找那个要找. Now we're so tired chasing after her 😂

Honestly it could be that, or I’m still not my full self after the fall. 


#missingsomanythings#



Bubble tea

Not a decent bubble tea shop around her. She likes 九鲜’s red tea so they had to drop by 九鲜. Lil’ one 赚到咯! she has excuses to buy just coz che-che is buying. Che-che’s revenge drinking and eating starts now for the next one month. She bought 2 cups of bubble tea!! 😂



Back to home; back to room; back to her comfy bed

Room was thoroughly cleaned with a swifter for the walls and Chlorox wipes on surfaces, bed vacumned before laying the new bedsheets just the day before. Wasn’t that dusty and dirty as I do clean her room as per normal even when she’s not around. I only wished I had found the time to wash her toys before she got back. So maybe I shouldn’t say her room is throughly cleaned 🤭. 


She took her shower (while I unpacked her luggage bag) and even after my repeated reminders to ask her to take a short nap to get herself adjusted she refused. She spent her time in her room looking thru the なにわ男子 items that were delivered to our home in her absence together with the magazines I was asked to get for her in Kinokuniya. Not acclimatize back to our hot humid weather she turned on her room aircon as soon as she can. 



Some washing to do

Aunty ah! I thought you will only bring back the white bear for now but you brought all back. Then they will go back again in Jan. Aiyah.... Coz she needs her mummy to wash them lor!! What else? #mummythemaid#



Dinner 
Where else but Genki in NEX. She finally has her fix for Japanese food on Day 01

With that I will end this blog entry and probably have another one on the time she spent here. 





No comments: