Wednesday, December 13, 2023

Lash perm

Hopefully this can last thru our holiday. 

It's not easy to find a suitable timing amidst lil' one's therapies to coincide with Becky's available timing. I decided to go back to her (all the way in Westgate) coz she does a really good job. I'm paying the same amount of money, I want a better work done.


Signed a package considering that I'd be locked in the cheaper pricing now and before the GST increases. Basically each pampering session is Lash Curl-Up ($85) and Lashgraphy - colour tinting ($45)

An update on what's left in my packages : 

x5 Vivid lash lift
x6 Lash resurrection

Not sure if I'll go back to her for the other appointments but she's so far away. I only managed to go today, tompang-ing hubby's car when he went into office. If not, on school days it's ridiculous to make the journey there and I still need to pick lil' one up from school.   



No comments: