Tuesday, December 5, 2023

On This Day - (5th Dec) #Reminders from FB#

5th Dec 2022

Can’t have enough of these meow meows. Brought her here.
Staffs are so friendly, helpful and alert. Will inform us beforehand if they know the cat’s behaviour changing etc..
Lil’ one is a happy girl today






5th Dec 2021

Lunch is ready.
The one in yellow plate is mine. (But I think I lost my appetite now. Maybe I have that for dinner?)
The one in the pan is theirs.
Rest a while and then I want to start cooking dinner so I can clean up the kitchen and relax aka stare at the walls.




5th Dec 2021

Sometimes I’m just so proud of myself
🤭
but still must wait for the 3 critics’ feedback. Ehh… actually the girls won’t eat vegetables so they have nothing much to eat from here except the mince meat
😤
.
One more fried egg n steam dish with rice cooker and I’m done cooking dinner.
Then it’s time to clean the kitchen.




5th Dec 2021

Wahhh…I look at the glasses already want to pengsang. But wait! If anybody can afford to live here means they can afford to have at least 2 helpers.
Can only see and build my own sandcastle LEGO house.






5th Dec 2021

Awww…… I want a white Christmas again.




5th Dec 2019

This should be our last concert for the year.





5th Dec 2019

After 2 weeks of hiatus, (n still nursing the d#%* cough) it feels good to be back despite being slow n tired in catching up today’s class.
Left for PP as lil’ one meeting her friend there so decided I’ll slip in some shopping errands here n do their annual eye-check. Say I’m sick n tired of PP, still back here at the end of day. It’s the familiarity lah!
Initially asked lil’ one to bus home herself after her outing as I’m going for concert with che-che. Then hubby says he’ll pick her up on his way home 爸爸心痛心肝宝贝
😀
. And figure che-che and I might just need to do a clean up n change our clothes n proceed to Esplanade from here. Asked her pre-concert talk timing and she gave me her trademark eyes and mouth wide open look. Guess what? She thought we were going out out and packed t-shirt n short!!
🤦🏻‍♀️
Looks like I need to go back home then. Sigh....this girl ah! Now that I go back home, I have no excuse to eat snake on housework today.


5th Dec 2018

*Richard tagged us in his photo album




5th Dec 2018

The kids love Uncle Richard Lee n Aunty Irenea Flora Lee cos they gave them money to spend. Love them more than they love us
🤣





5th Dec 2015

大坂城をするわたしたちのほほに






5th Dec 2015

A wedding and a 七五三まつり?but isn't it over already?






5th Dec 2013

U know what's all the pillows n blankies around this place for??
For heartless parents who shops like crazy n leave their kids in the cold. Or a place to sleep while they shop. Hahaha!




5th Dec 2010

Blog updated on Athena's BD


5th Dec 2010

1st attempt in Cake Brownies. Let's see how it turns out...tho' I always prefer fudge brownies.

Footnote written in 2021 : I used to complain my oven is small, can’t bake bigger batch. Now that I have a bigger oven, I hardly bake.
😂

Turns out nice but I'm too kan-cheong. Didn't let cool down long enuf n ...sob...sob...next time must buy another similar mold.

The kids enjoying their brownies
Footnote written in 2021 : When they still like bakes. Now they don't.


Took a bite, yup! Nice..but still prefer Pierre H's moist fudgy brownie. Meanwhile put the rests in a square pan. Hopefully turns out ok, coz was suppose to decorate it.

Sob..sobs...difficult to decorate leh! Told ah girl, but Ah girl not so disappointed coz..she's busy playing with the inflatable ball play. sigh!
Footnote written in 2021 : Ugly food tastes nice. Just some self consolation.

Ah girl's work. Hmmm...did these 6 only.
Footnote written in 2021 : Think this is one of the things I wanted to repeat Baking with the girls, but they’re not interested in this now.
Even when they do, they just want to bake n eat. Mummy prefers to decorate nice nice. I think I’m abit borliao
























No comments: