Friday, December 8, 2023

Progress of 2023 Holiday

Took the job over to plan itinery since Nov. Took me a very very long time to do it. Sometimes I do abit and then lost concentration - walk here and there. 

on 5th Nov I posted in FB : 

Mind just went b.l.a.n.k
I start yawning the moment I sit infront of laptop n decide to plan itinery. It was supposed to be Aricia Ting’s job this year but she nvr do anything. The job falls back on me again. Sigh….. ok I think I need my jazz Christmas music to get me motivated n going.


on 6th Nov I posted in FB :

I’m just beginning to wonder if I do have a little insignificant trait of ADHD? Since sister said she has, there’s a possibility the siblings might have too?

Why this sudden thought? Coz altho the Christmas jazz music keeps me going in what I had to do but I’m also often standing up and walking around. Walk to the fridge, open door look in and take nothing out, sit down to read a little, stand up to find something else to do, sit down read n type a little, stand up and fold plastic bags, go back to typing, read, fiddle with handphone. Just that if without music, I do more other stuffs than the actual reading n planning.
😂😂
Hmm……

School term ended and I was supposed to be more hardworking and cook meals, I had the ingredients at home but I had more pressing things to do. I needed to finish the planning. Lots of time its me losing concentration, sit until butt pain. 

Planning 
Lots of reading, lots of going through google to see if roads are ok; where to break journey and if there's anything nice to stop by. Hubby tends to do alot of stops every 30-40mins of drive but I thought if there's anything interesting otw might as well just drop by.

I happened to have the hard disk with me and was looking at the 2011 TPE photos. I didn't even know we went to Maobitou Park before?! The thing with joining tour group, I don't bother to find out where we go coz the purpose of me going on an organized tour is to leave everything to them. All I need to do is to jump down from the bus; go toilet to pee; rush after the tour guide not knowing what we're looking at; walk back to the bus; sit in bus and fall asleep. 

I had to watch youtubes too. Well, I should say that with technology planning itinery is so much easier now. Remember I used to go to the library and borrowed a few books and read the book, put a few tabs here and there, have rough paper to scribble my plan and often the visual me needs to jot down in dots where the location is and which direction to go. 
When I watched the youtube. see the angmoh tour guide also hold flag and walk fast fast. everyone just like little ducklings follow blindly behind. the one taking the video was exclamining ''omg. omg.'' and he could barely stop. the only time the tour guide stopped was when they reach the place where snacks are sold. what the heck? get the drift? that's why I don't like to join tour. 


3rd Dec : applied IDP for both hubby and I but have a feeling that he won't let me drive.

3rd Dec : ordered 2 Taiwan SIM cards. can take the hassle off from collecting it from their office or to struggle to get SIM cards at the airport and what nots. Better option is e-SIM but i'm a real dummy so I think I btter get physical card  

3rd Dec - purchased travel insurance 

7th Dec : received the booklet

7th Dec : completed and then printed out the booklet. can't seem to remember how to print the book. I can't get the alignment this time round. I didn't plan for TPE coz i'm like giving up already. I want to keep my printer, I can also finally shut down my laptop (had been leaving it in Sleep mode for at least 2 weeks already). finish the itinery then can have mood to cook, to make melon paste, to make soy milk, to maybe bake christmas cookies, to swim, to bring lil' one out. 

7th Dec - applied MFA for all 

8th Dec 4am - been sleeping late for almost coming to 2wks now. I need to sleep early. i haven't had time to do mask also. 

Now all done, can go back to sleeping at 1am or maybe 12am.   

No comments: