Friday, December 15, 2023

On This Day - (15th Dec) # Reminders from FB #

 15th Dec 2021


15th Dec 2021
added 16 new photos to the album US2021

DAY 5 :

Glad I brought my binoculars along this trip. Able to look at the beautiful lapis layers on the rocks 


What a view!


Bright Angel Trail.

We were supposed to do this trail today but it's icy ❄️ on the trail in the first mile and very windy, so safety over anything else, we unanimously agreed not to go on the trail.

Sigh…bought hiking sticks for this trip.





Wanted to do their same pose, but there's a operational train on the tracks on my right so they can't do it. This will do.

Lil' one has certainly grown a little taller.



The only pic lil' one took for us. We're all so dark.. heehee!

#badphotography#



Snowed last week, and weather forecast states it's going to snow today. Now we're we can drive out tomorrow.




It's so windy today



I was trying to do something different but yet afraid my phone will drop out of my hands with the strong winds 💨 

so dare not stick phone out further



Awesome sight, right?




Lil' sister has to do her job. Help sister tie shoelaces.

Haha!



两姐妹




15th Dec 2020

Our Christmas 🎄 is finally up.
The cheapo and uniquely ours tree.
😂




15th Dec 2020

Finally one box arrived so the IJ bears go in there. No space to put the IJ girl doll but that is already in a box so it won’t collect dust.
At least now I don’t have to bring the little bear for a wash anymore.






15th Dec 2019

Another NP done.




15th Dec 2019


"Is this nice? Or che-che's mac n cheese nicer?"

Lil' one pointed to her sister.

Haha!







15th Dec 2019

Didn’t drive today as exhorbitant charges in the city. All efforts done the drain now as we sat down for break in Macs
🤣. No worries, more to walk after this. I’m just trying to console myself
*ignore the 9km target, it was for SIN.







15th Dec 2019

The super busy girl...a journalist on the go? Handphone camera, DSLR, go-pro. Oh wait! I forgot - a disposable camera (too!) that she was trying to help her friend to use up hers.





15th Dec 2019

Ahem ahem ...





15th Dec 2019

10 days to Christmas








15th Dec 2018
* at Houtkopersdwarsstraat.


Thawing the lil’ hungry troublesome one 🤨




15th Dec 2018

Cannot chew gum for the next 1 1/2years. Argh....like what che-che always say “this sucks!”
😝



15th Dec 2018

*16th Dec 2013 post :
Ok! We're done shopping in NTUC. Goash! Can’t rmbr what’s supermarket name.
Trying to act environmental friendly, just coz this Aunty keeps at least 2 plastic bags in my bag. Keke!

Footnote written in 2018 : 5yrs later, now at HEMA



15th Dec 2017

An “Adventure” 😱 awaits with lil’ one as our driver





15th Dec 2015

Last night : Tucking in all their toys to bed. Then came out of the room to tell us not to talk so loud coz they're sleeping. But guess who was the one who kept talking (in her ever loud voice).





15th Dec 2011

Everything's late this year.
1) Christmas cards will be sent out tomorrow. (Hope overseas friends will receive it in time)
2) Christmas shopping - was shopping today and then I had a whiny girl who kept asking me who I was buying the present for and why I didn't buy for her, and turned weepy every time I try to pick up something. I got fed up and put back everything and told her I will shop tomorrow and Sat without the two of them!
Guess it's my timing lah! Go Batam come back busy with their classes no time to shop, go Taiwan come back past four days ca't even find a decent perfect whole day of freedom. Well.... yesterday was one good whole day but I was sick since got back and been napping as much as I can.




15th Dec 2011
* message from Winnie Dias

Wishing you a very Merry Chirstmas and a Great New Year.






No comments: