Monday, December 11, 2023

On This Day - (11th Dec) #Reminders from FB#

11th Dec 2022

Me: "anyone wants to try this?"

Everyone else shakes their head 😖

Chiak beh (Horse meat)

Tastes better than beef



11th Dec 2020

How come the two girls can go to so many places within 4hrs?

#siblingsouting#

#maybeyoungsterswalkfasterthanthe2o|dies#



11th Dec 2020

And so the girls came back home happily with 2 bags of tidbits (see reflection on piano).

And Ill' one showed me what they bought. She pulled out from her bag the pack they bought for daddy which is - small. And I laughed and asked her why was she so bad to buy a big one for herself and a small one for daddy. Daddy overheard and coz we always like to tease her so he said something.

In order to appease the situation, she told me or rather she pushed the blame to che-che "che-che chose for u something Calbee." And when she pulled it out from her bag. Can I say I was even more depressed đŸ¤Ŗ😂. "Daddy's is small. Mine is even

smaller! So ungrateful."

The money came from who? And I got the smallest snack in the house. But technically it's daddy hard earned money that went thru my hands so maybe still not wrong afterall.

#gottaletherdosomereflection# #facethewall#


Footnote written in 2022 : When cannot fly to any country that year (2020), they deliberately went to buy Japanese snack


11th Dec 2015

I couldn't recognize my girl when she came downstairs. She was so quiet and I thought "yup not my girl" and wondering why this girl kept looking at me, that's when I recalled not seeing any kid upstairs and that was the kimono we chose. Then she pouted her lips and I saw her dimples. 5 secs later "it's so tight. I cannot walk". Yup! It's my lil' one!!

My little maiko








11th Dec 2014

Feeling 😞. .雨雨がé›ĸれãĻいく



11th Dec 2014

To see her favourite ã‚ĸãƒŗパãƒŗマãƒŗ

Quote of the day from her :

(She was trying to convince me to buy her something from the shop)

"...But only anpanman toys are for babies right?

The stationeries are for bigger children right??...."* look pathetic*


( My comments : - I told her once is enough. I think next year she'll be paiseh to step into the place.

But seeing her grinning away the whole time makes me happy too! )






11th Dec 2012

It's snowing heavier today. Yay!




11th Dec 2011

Home sweet home. I miss my bed for the first time coz I had been sleeping on rocks for the past few days. But I miss the cold weather. Aircon blasting at 18 deg cel.



11th Dec 2010


I hate to buy presents for my own kids. Don't be mistaken. I know what makes them happy, but not us n knowing that we haven't got enough space at home... N it's gotta be thrown away someday. Sigh!

Now headache!


No comments: