Thursday, December 14, 2023

On This Day - (14th Dec) Reminders from FB

14th Dec 2022

Beautiful view to wake up to.
@ 6.39am
Mr Sun making his way up.
Mr Volcano can you please have a little 🌋 action? We want to see you rumble in your tummy, take 🎥 and 📸 before we run for our lives.


We are in Japan LA 😂


First she was a dog whisperer, now she’s trying to teach aうなぎ how to sway.




14th Dec 2021
* added 13 new photos to the album US2021

DAY 3 : KINGMAN




DAY 4 : Stopped by Williams before getting into GCNP coz it was quite dark the last time we were here so couldn’t see anything at all.

Taffys. The girls love taffys

Continue our journey

We need this shot for sure

Just a bit of looking around since we’ll be doing more tmrw (I hope)


Love this place. Can be here many times but never tire of GC


Ehhhh…. she refused to buy the book when we were in GC then. So that’s the only thing I did then. She stamped on that page today

And this is today’s cancellation 13th Dec 2021

Beautiful colours
Footnote written in 2023 : Aricia Ting Athena Ting miss travelling. When everyone else is already in the midst of their travels we are stuck here.

14th Dec 2019



Pillow

Safety information card n airsickbag

Cute

Cutlery

Toiletries


14th Dec 2019

Yesterday

 Accidentally hit the radio switch and...let’s just say it’s going to be the station for now.

In a Christmassy mood, girls belting out.

Woah! Finally skyscrapers

will see you later day. Let us try to adjust to the time difference first.

Hotel lobby, “firewoods” crackling

Something about grocery shopping overseas usually is the display ..the display of fruits just wanna make me go on a fruity healthy diet..

Yet on the other hand...the unhealthy girls had been planning on what they would buy again on this trip and eyeing on the neatly displayed snacks.
Haha!

Hotel in the city, the lights opposite us never seem to go off! At early hours, and ppl walking around inside.

Footnote written in 2023 : Hmm.... we could have made a trip to US this year hor? And then ask che-che Athena Ting to join us at some point in the journey. But no..... few reasons we couldn't make a long trip. Lil' one school break starts late, she has her therapies, daddy probably also want her back in SIN so she'll head back during her break. Air tickets not cheap but no choice if it's for family time.
Aricia Ting must be excited and happy her sister is coming back. She has someone her age to irritate without getting scolding. Only her sister can tolerate her nonsense. Maybe the girls will bunk in together in lil' one's room for the days and chat into the night?


14th Dec 2019

Connected.
Was suppose to get a card for my portable wifi, in the end staff told me to put in phone and hotspot to girls.
Staff chuckled when I could recite out my cc number when she was keying in details. I whispered to her “too many online shopping”.

Footnote written in 2023 : And I haven't used my portable wifi before since I bought it in 2019? 2018? Extra things to carry lah! Still have my heavy DSLR,lens, tripod, I go holiday like macam filming travel documentaries like that. Haha! Wait! That's not all, I used to bring video camera also.
😂

14th Dec 2018

The fastest museum trip. Chop chop go go and ... the girls can come on their own next time if they want.
We’re so tired after visiting Van Gogh prior to this after touchdown. Che-che told me the lady in cloakroom was so surprised that our visit was so fast. Less than an hour. Saw what we wanted to see, the rests they can do it next time.


Footnote written in 2023: Miss museum trips. Aricia Ting can stay in hotel, che-che Athena Ting can follow me.



14th Dec 2017

Lovely view taken by Che-Che
Footnote written in 2023 : Prior to landing, a distance away she saw something on the hills and looked like the wildfires. But glad that didn't affect the beginning part of our trip.


14th Dec 2016

Haha! Even Siri cannot tahan her, she was asking n probably irritating Siri until her phone is shut off. ?!?!


14th Dec 2013

Che-che got a new phone finally! And lil' one is sulking .... "I want a Samsung phone too." She gets the cute Hello Kitty phone - it's also Samsung what?!?

14th Dec 2013

Lil' one is quick to request for a "Samsung good phone" when she's P3. Wah....the kids these days ah...
When I reiterate her Hello Kitty is a real Samsung too n it's special coz nobody has it here (I think coz I bought it online) she says she wants her phone like those auto-shut off with the cover flipped. I told her hers is better, her on/off button is just infront of her. *pout lips* 
"I want the phone can swipe here n there." 
"Can.. Yours is touch screen u can also swipe from left to right, right to left...and the good thing is it doesn't move." 
Haha!


14th Dec 2013

Che-Che so funny just now. She hasn't been wearing her specs for 2 days coz didn't like her spare specs.
So she's been squinting her eyes trying to see things.
Just now, after crossing the carpark road (with mei-mei & me) to the car. I asked Aricia to quickly get into the car coz it started to drizzle. I look around for Che-Che who "suddenly disappeared" she was trying to open the door (behind left door) of the car next to hubby's. Hahaha! The chey-meh-gu (blind cow in dialect) was still mumbling "ay the door is locked."

Footnote written in 2023 : Athena Ting why my dotter is so funny?


14th Dec 2012

Scene yesterday : Lil pretending to be a doc
"I'm going to use my microscope (stethoscope) to listen. Went up to daddy and did the actions as she sang this song "Time for your Checkup, time for your checkup! I'm gonna check your ears (put on daddy's ears) check your eyes (put on daddy's eyes) find out how much you've grown..
Then I listen to your heart beat (put on daddy's body - wrong part)"
Continue putting everywhere (funny thing is she did it without putting the earpiece to her ear. I told her abt it, she told me its painful) then continue to irritate daddy. Dunno what she did, daddy told her off. She commented "where got patient scold doctor? Only doctor can scold patient!!"
LOL


Footnote written in 2023 : The time when Aricia Ting was crazy over Doc McStuffins. And daddy Titus Ting scolding her...
Luckily I have these memories written down in FB, now it's time to update my blog on this funny incident.

14th Dec 2012

A new member in St Rose
Her PE T-shirts delivered today.


14th Dec 2010

Bonding time with my girl! Heehee! She's doing number bonds for me, make her use her sweets.
















No comments: