Friday, December 29, 2023

On This Day - (29th Dec) #Reminders from FB#

29th Dec 2020

SSO Christmas Concert

Yay! I can watch it on a bigger screen.

Great that we can watch it as many times as possible for this concert, so I don't hv to watch it together with che-che, I'll just send her the ticket to access the video.




29th Dec 2017

Seagull trying hard to catch up with helicopter (kiddin')



"I can do it. I can do it."




29th Dec 2017

Ice-cream or milkshake? Chose the high cal milkshake in the end.



29th Dec 2013

Last birthday party for the year.





29th Dec 2012
added 173 new photos to the ... album Wintery Hokkaido 12 



Honestly, I would think that was the most slurpiest ramen throughout the whole trip. Or perhaps at that time, the blizzard made us appreciate the hot piping ramen more.



Buttercorn ramen

Did I make the mistake of highlighting to the girls that their outer layering are all waterproof? I did!

They deliberately sweep the snow off the railings, stopped along the way to play



Girls obviously not so interested in the animals.

They played and this time round they lay on the snoW.


Footnote written in 2022 : Lil' one was so mad when daddy threw her into a thick pile of snow 🤣

Really miss Hokkaido, should make a trip another time (not winter tho!)



Pure bliss. Ice-cream during winter

Oh shucks! Forgot mom (grandma) can see this.

Sure kena scolding


Girls and their yukata. First night of onsen.


Footnote written in 2022 : Was their first but not their last.

Went onsen in Osaka before. And our recent trip, more onsens and they are old enough to tahan in the water longer.


Otaru Canal


Different poses in bus. Lil' one writing her travel journal.

She looks really serious... read her first day journal you'll have a good laugh.


Girls sneaking up behind me... they thought I didn't know but I could hear them whispering.

Umm.. to have that lil' one whispering instead of talking in her ever so loud voice is highly suspicious



They were sliding down the slope. Then I forgot to take video so they had the 2nd take.

TAKE 2 - ACTION!!!

Lil' one heard I had to video down took the opportunity to run up higher to come down a longer distance


Nothing to shop except clothes for the girls.

Spent time eating and playing the capsules

Footnote written in 2022 : Some things never change. Che-che went gashapon crazy this year. Never grow up 😂

Since when she likes Sumikko? Since when she likes Cinnamoroll? Since when she likes My Melody? Since when she likes Kuromi? Just too many cute things in Japan, banned from entering Japan for 5yrs!




29th Dec 2010 

Argh! Collected Athena's BD photos from C & Spike.

Noticed it only when I arrived home. Wrong age!!! Y so blind just now.never see....





No comments: