Sunday, April 30, 2023

The sinks

The sinks that appealed to me but for some reason I didn’t choose them in the end 

(a) 

- like this cup washer. Looks more high class than mine
- like the drain. Inside is similar to mine but it has the additional cover. Maybe I’m hoping I can use it to cover the sink when we retire for the night to prevent 🪳 crawling out? 
- don’t like coz the 3 buttons are to the left side. If I were to put my crockeries to dry there, it might end up getting wet or soap foam dropping on it when I need to turn on/off the water 
- only comes in 750 x 460 ❌
- only in black ❌

********************************************
(b)



- colour is probably what I wanted. You know the problem is sometimes seller will lighten/photoshop the pictures that I don’t really know what’s the real colour.
- drain is very confusing, shows two different kind. But if it’s the same as my second pic it’s what I want as I can put the filter over it and won’t risk washing down food items into the pipe. 
- the buttons position are where I would like mine to be at
- but I don’t like the knife slot. It’s a good 🪳 hiding place. Eeks! 
- only comes in 780 x 480 ❌
- only in black ❌

*********************************************

(c) 

- This looks almost similar to (a)

- love the cup washer and drain

- buttons on the left, not ideal for me

- only 680 x 450 available 

*****************************************

This sink just came out! Just one day after I received my sink. 4 buttons! But only black available 



No comments: