Friday, April 28, 2023

The world of Taobao 淘宝

Who doesn’t use Taobao now is really a mountain tortoise 

I used to get whatever I needed from Shoppee and Lazada. 

Until one fine day it I saw ads with angmoh face and autobot voice or sometimes even really angmoh voice. Checked Taobao also have at a fraction of the price

No wonder…I was wondering why sometimes the items I get from Shoppee are shipped in from China! The seller is earning middleman fee, just do drop shipping. 

First few massive buys and tho chinese not that good, still can manage. The shopaholic mind somehow will know which button to press to ADD TO THE CART or PAY. 

First buy - container to organize masks. Wondering why it took so long, ordered place in Nov and Jan still not here. Was the ship lost at sea? Or did my containers drop into the sea?  Until I went in and realised there was a message to 合包. What a blunder. 

Now everything is from taobao. Even a big bulky buy - sink! 

No comments: