Sunday, April 23, 2023

On This Day - 23rd April *Reminders from FB*

23rd April 2020 

Decided to cook dinner at 3+. Happy with a cleaned kitchen and decided since it rained earlier, the weather should be good for a jog cum walk. I ended up walking more than jogging. Didn’t dare stop to take pictures..later get caught (go exercise not go gai-gai) 

Well, not sure if I’ll go for this again next time. Perhaps if the weather was much cooler and if I hv the time, I might.



23rd April 2020

I should have made a trip to Kim Choo. Should be affected right? 
And açai also affected? I was looking forward to May coz that’s when the staff told me they probably can sell their pre-pack açai. Needed to stock up. 
Darn!
Lil’ one was telling me I should trim her hair for her coz she wanted to trim her hair next month. My response was “you trust me?” Keke!


23rd April 2015

Aha! Now I know why KZ (my ex-helper) had this bad habit of putting her chopsticks into her bowl of noodles. Which she finally changed after we told her not to do it coz it looks like joss-sticks in an urn. Some more her bowl was right infront of one of our family member. I've seen so many of these "urns" in food courts, normally practiced by a certain group of national. So she picked up this habit from them.

23rd April 2014

Lil one left this on my side table. 

So touched...... "shen ti jian kang, wan shi ru yi" 😋 万事如意???? 

The yellow coloured words (which she cancelled with red ink) at the bottom reads : 我很想你。谢谢帮我做功课

When did I ever help her do HW?




23rd April 2013
A few elderly ladies, in their 70s, walked up to lil' one and spoke so proudly. "They still have the same uniform, the same badge. I was also from CHIJ". They touched her and her uniform ... When I asked if they were from the town convent. They told me "No, we're from a convent in Malaysia".

Wow! As our song says it all :
"IJ spirit burning bright"
"IJ friendship through the years"
"IJ friends are friends for life"


23rd April 2013

Anyone's kid/s using Totem ergo bag? Any feedback on this brand?

Thanks.



23rd April 2011


Exciting! The hunt is over 45mins ago n I'm exhausted.



23rd April 2011

* was at Berries Hougang





23rd April 2009


is sitting in the car now and one elderly just came knocking at the front door to tell me "your car is cute." chey! Thought he's going to say me cute

No comments: