Thursday, April 13, 2023

On This Day - (13th Apr) #Reminders from FB#

13th Apr 21
Craving for Vietnamese so badly but I can't take pho 😥.
There's sugar in the soup.

Can only look at che-che slurping up her noodles




13th Apr 2015




Footnote written in 2017 : 

2yrs ago. That's the time when KC had their first Limelight and girl was only in Sec 1, couldn't perform.

And she was probably slightly shorter than me??




13th Apr 2015

Miss my mom's kongba bao...

Yums! When mom's around, I get treats.




13th Apr 2012


Lil' one is so excited. Traipsing her way to the car



Field trip - Kids Kampong

Bags and bags of fish


My girl wasn't that happy to see me there. She wanted to take the school bus to school.


Showing off her fish to me


In the car, yak and yak nonstop.


Showing off her fish to us (again)

To be cont'd later




Lil' one back at home, having lunch now. Told me

"mummy, Ashlyn catch the most fish. I catch some, Mrs Lee help me catch some. Then I see a fish dead and I catch it. It's so easy! I know how to catch already." Me: "But why are you catching dead fish?"

She:" Because it's so easy." LOL!


13th Apr 2011

Aricia read out her school letter to me.

Suppose to be : ... confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father".

She read : confat that Jesus Christmas is Lord, to the glory of goat the father

Suppose to be : Thank you and have a Blessed Easter

She read : thank you and have a blizzard Easter. suppose to be : In His Service

She read: In his server


13th Apr 2011

We all know that we hv to watch wat we say coz kids emulate us. This afternoon, lil' one was so frustrated with Che-Che making noise in studyroom while she was outside. Lil' gangster came in, arms akimbo. to be continued...


"Che-Che I tell u ah, ur vy noisy. Ind to memorize my poem u keep king-king-kiang-kiang in the room.

Vy noisy. U dun do anymore huh? U do again, I throw u in the hamster cage." I cannot control my laughter.

But hey! didnt mention the part abt throwing my kids into the hamster cage.?!?!


Footnote written in 2023 :

Aricia Ting if you threw your sister, then nobody will bring you out makan and secretly buy sweets & snacks for you now.



No comments: