Thursday, April 6, 2023

Feeling so sluggish

Haven't been that strict with myself on keto since Dec 22? or maybe even before that. The time when I was really strict and start counting macros it was the best. I felt so good; I saw the results. But now....even though I eat a little cleaner than before keto it's still not that clean. I've lost libido, tummy in the way when stretching. Feel so tired. 

So yah, keto coz it has helped me in losing weight. Infact I think any weight loss method would make a person more alert. Brother says it’s no use, bounce back. But I had to explain keto is a WOE - way of eating to me now coz I am wary of what I put inside me now. Would rather eat guiltless snacks - Quest chips, squid snack from Thailand, choczero chocolates, Ketojiak, ketojunkie. 

So when I will be back - strict keto. I want to go on holiday, but I'll definitely stop keto when doing so. Heehee! Talk about poor discipline. *wink*  

No comments: