Wednesday, April 5, 2023

On This Day - (5th April) #Reminders from FB#

5th April 2010
Posted and tagged by MMI on their outing 

5th April 2011

Ooh... another "forbidden" shop opening in PP.

Candylicious!!! Tell me which spot we can walk without being 'pushed/pulled into a shop'!!! Walk here-minitoons; walk there- cute paper/water sticker; walk the other way-stationery; now the safest way is the most dangerous. Sob sobs


5th April 2011

#%^*!!!! Now leaving house n it rains!!!! Fed up! Y the frustration? Coz I just washed my car!!!


5th April 2012

Mirror mirror on the wall. Who's the ugliest of them all?

It's ME! Now so hideously looking.


5th April 2012

My lil' preacher suddenly came up to me n told me in serious voice a few seconds ago was jumping around n singing) "mummy, Jesus walk to the cross to die our sins.


5th April 2012 

Photoshopped photo. Look at her big eyes.


5th April 2013

One sulky complainy girl, crying to go to school today .......??



5th April 2013 

#%*+!!!! Car breakdown after dropping girl. Car blocking way. 45mins for AA to come, stupid ridiculous system!! We r covered under 2 cars, but say hubby must be present if not I must sign up as member. And "later u hv to go down to our HQ to sign up". #%^*!!!!!!!!

Lucky thing hubby still in SIN.


5th April 2013

Phew! Lucky thing I decided to come out in my skirt, if not look ridiculous standing on the roadside with home shorts.

SuperHubby on the way to help me.


5th April 2019

Lil' one asked me "mummy, why is that sign so high?" 🤣🤣 I wonder who r the targetted audience. Pax in a double-decker bus?



5th April 2021

A year ago, in preparation for apesatypse- CB, we stocked up on necessities, dry stores, herbs n snacks (haha!). The fridge were cramped with stuffs that needed refrigeration, bomb shelter was packed too!

For the first time the floor wasn't bare, had to place items in boxes on the floor. It was a good thing, I had 2 boxes kept aside bound for recycling bin. Opened them up and tried to organize things inside. No matter how I organize, the bomb shelter was really messy, such an eyesore.

Now, my bomb shelter is walkable (last year was stepable). Bomb shelter is back to tidiness.


5th April 2022

Chop chop quick quick. I haven't had my lunch and need to pick lil' one up at 3.45pm. Ehhh...

Since che-che wanted to get some things here, I decided at the very last minute to eat here. Really crazy, we only have less than 30mins. Can or not?

Muahaha! Abit too over ambitious.😄

Never mind tell lil' one to do her homework while we quickly dine n BBQ the rests to pack home. Definitely can't finish in time. They've got such an irresponsible mom! 😂

Tagging lil' one to make her jealous #evilmother#









No comments: