Saturday, April 15, 2023

On This Day - (15th Apr) #Reminders from FB#

15th Apr 2022

Before I left the house, I left the grille gate unlocked and told lil' one "incase of emergency, the house on fire or anywhere on fire just grab your phone and run out of the house." She gave me a weird look.

Hubby heard and then commented "and jump into the pool." Muahaha!

Still some kind of occupational hazard?

#pleasenotewheretheemergencyexitsinthishousearel ocated#

We have the yard to jump down from, thin grass below one level, think will just break a leg? We have the PES to run out from, we have the main door to run out from where we can either run left towards the pool or right to the other backdoor to fire access area.



15th Apr 2021

从小到大有一个可爱的习惯-

"Uncle can I have another bowl of soup?"

From being usually served a small bowl of soup, the uncle n aunty upgraded her bowl (for years already).

Yet she still can ask for more. Keke! #thelittlegirlgir# #NUMBERXXX#


15th Apr 2020


So I thought this is a good time for me to perhaps bake something. But no.....l'm more busy than before. From breakfast (tho past 3 days I didn't bother preparing anything coz they hv bread n can jolly well do it on their own) to lunch to dinner.

The only time have to rest is between housework n cooking n prepping. By then no energy to even do anything, I just want to lepak one corner.

Saw posts of people cleaning up their house coz this is a good time. But no.....I think I can do it progressively over some time when the kids r not at home. just want to lepak one corner.

Ok, enuf of lepak. Time to work!


Footnote written on 15th Apr 2021 :- 

Was only Day 9 of CB

Anyway, since I was cleaning n tidying n decluttering most times, I didn't hv to do it particularly during this period.

Infact my bomb shelter was more untidy than before!


15th Apr 2020


我的小坏蛋这两天煮饭给我们吃。

#training# #jobwelldone#





15th Apr 2016


April 07 - At her cousin's baptism. So cute



Footnote written on 15th Apr 2022 :- 

She was like a doll when she was a baby. Very cute, pretty, small size but noisy 🤣

#mightylungs##补胎时补肺太多了#


15th Apr 2016


And so the man is on his way 🛫 🏡 home for good.


Footnote written on 15th Apr 2021 : - 


The day we all looked forward to. No more solo days running house n kids (don't forget I was still quite hands on with lil' one with academics) tho he may still need to travel.

#nomore15minsforyourmeal# 

#worstthanarmy# 

#nomoresuperblyexhaustedme# 

#nomaidnohelpiwastiredbeyondtired#



15th Apr 2016


Sent car for servicing @ Ubi instead of TP today. And for the first time, I choose to go back home. There's a direct bus back from there, and so I went. Left house an hour ago as a buyer wanted to do a meetup (last min decision). So I bused again. In total, I will bus 4x times, later to collect car. I've done my walking and perspired. And I've realised how lazy I have become with the convenience of the car. Thank goodness the weather is kind today, if not I would have raised my hands out on the streets already.

* must have this kind of car-free day for self* Then again, I don't normally go out except to be the kids chauffeur



15th Apr 2016


I'm so groggy this morning while driving and my little chatterbox ...just yakked and yakked. I hv no idea what she was talking abt, all | heard was snippets of

"PE today", "go upstairs".

I feel so bad for not paying attention to her. But she really yaks too much that my ears kinda auto shutoff.

But it did keep me awake during the drive, that's important.


15th Apr 2012


The lil' girl told me when I picked her up.

"Mummy, today llearn 汉语拼音!

"Tell me what u learnt. A..." (waiting for her to continue)

I burst out laughing at my muddle-headed girl.

Then she realized her mistake n laughed.


Footnote written on 15th Apr 2021 :-

My silly girl. She can't rmbr any Japanese now


15th Apr 2014


A tired n sick child …



15th Apr 2011

Yay! We have a new bathtub!! 



15th Apr 2010


We were packing the cabinets, trying to see which Aricia's clothes are ready for hand me downs.

Then I came across this top from the hospital. It has a little yellow stain - sigh! I can't seem to find che-che's one which is the tying kind.


I remember when che-che saw meimei in the hospital with this. She asked if mei-mei belonged to the hospital and not us. Haha!






No comments: