Tuesday, April 25, 2023

On This Day - 25th Apr #Reminders from FB#

25th Apr 2023

Before and After 🤭

Think a fridge should look like a fridge. So will need to figure where to put the fridge magnets. As I'm always worrying if someone will brush against the magnets as they walk in the narrow kitchen; slamming the door n dropping them (a few gone!).

Not a huge collection coz I only collected lapels n dolls in national costumes when I was still flying, magnets were for mom then. Only started collecting magnets in recent years, so I don't have anything earlier than …I think 2017?2016?

Lil' one Aricia Ting was more concerned what I was going to do with their small pic 😂. It used to be in a magnetic glass casing. They look cute (and she was awake!!) so keeping this for sure. #hvtofindnewcasing#

**edited : che-che walked into the kitchen and exclaimed "Wah! Suddenly so shiny." 😂





25th Apr 2020

I know they say conflicts may happen when all members of the family r confined together too long. It hasn’t been that bad yet, basically on weekdays they are all in their rooms while I’m outside. 

No squabbles but hilarious fighting moments. 

Yesterday, I took last portioned fries n fried for lil’ one. Che-che found out n wanted. Lil’ one didn’t want to share, che-che didn’t allow her to walk out of kitchen n blocked her. She ran to backyard, che-che locked the door. Lil’ one was screaming “I need to take ketchup”. Told her to eat without ketchup coz if she comes out of yard means she will hv to share with che-che. “No! I must eat with ketchup.” When she was locked out, che-che commented the house is so much quieter without her. Haha! 

Other than that, it’s been quite a peaceful one for us. 

Kids hv been homebound even before CB started.  

加油 everyone, it’s Day#- I lost track.


25th Apr 2020 

Good morning my floverlies! You had a nice cold room to sleep in and a nice cold water to 🍷 drink this morning.



Something that has kept me feeling more positive during those long days. 

Rmbr we received this on the 10th? Since then I’ve taken photos almost everyday once a teeny weeny green is spotted. 

This is taken on 24th Apr, Day 14. Che-che’s greens sprouted much earlier than mine. Well...coz like I said her room has the best wintery condition for them to thrive so well.




Well well look at my pathetic peppermints and wild 🍓 strawberry.


25th Apr 2020

Not really a gardening person. I want something easy to do but yet can show everlasting blooms. If only things can be so easy. Well you gotta reap before you sow right?

Threw some chamomile seeds like a week or two back and this is what sprouted. Something positive to see (I hope. On the other hand, I have a second failed attempt in sunflowers. Been more than a month and nothing sprouted. Something is wrong somewhere.





25th Apr 2020

The lovely pastel coloured tulips and freesias gave me a sense of hope and renewal. 

I chose light colours this time coz I wanted a Spring look. 

Nice smell from the freesias too! Needless to say my mood has leveled up 300x


Tied with a Kiehl ribbon. Haha! Coz I tried arranging but the flowers all drop like pick up sticks, so bundled them

up.

This is called cheating floral arrangement, or maybe coz my vase is too wide.


Bought pink fringed tulips as well as the common cup tulips


Can't stop taking pictures


Okay...so this goes to sleep in che-che's room...


coz her room is always cold (16 deg celcius aircon + high speed fan). Has the best condition for these flowers, just like how I'd pamper my flowers last time whenever I buy flowers back from 




25th April 2017

As usual, my girl always like to cover her face somewhere; somehow.

I can't do anymore photobooks for her already.

#feelingpissed#


25th Apr 2017

Doors closed; windows closed; air cleaner on.



25th Apr 2016

My big baby, Athena Ting. Love you!




Throwback to Nov 2006, to che-che's 4th party.

One last photobook to do coz voucher expiring soon.

After that you probably won't see me putting photos of the past years in.



25th Apr 2014

吃到喉咙痛,the characters keep repeating. #%^*!!

We have five more boxes in the fridge. Feel like gorging them for dinner, supper, breakfast and lunch.



25th Apr 2014 
Che-che lent her phone to mei-Mei in the car to play. After some time, she took it back while she was halfway a game.

Lil one : Ayy!! I want ...... 
after some small little argument between them
Lil one : Fine! Next time if u want to play my phone, I don't lend u
Che-che : How many games do u hv in ur phone?
Lil one : (very confidently) TWO!!
Me : (puts up two fingers. N che-che n me burst out laughing)
Lil one : It's not funny. Y u laugh?
Che-che : Two games only.
Lil one : it's Dice n Bubble Popper
(we were still laughing at her)
Lil one : Y? Y u laugh? Two games also game ok?! (Pouts her lips)

Must hv the last say.

**********************************

25th Apr 2014 

Art #5. 

Ooh....... She had to include her fav piggy sharpener from PaperStone.



25th Apr 2011

Teacher Aricia will teach preschoolers about Science.




Footnote written in 2023 :

Aricia Ting

Oh well..... with her being able to read and do her work and go about her daily activities, how would I know she had trouble with her eyes? No wonder she was using her fingers to point as she read since young and blinks/rubs her eyes often.

My lil' warrior! Struggling on her own all these years.

She really puts in huge effort silently for her academics and this puts her mom to shame.




25th Apr 2011

Fed up! Exam period alr still give lots of HWs. End up spending more time on trying to finish HW instead of revising work. What the ???



25th Apr 2011

Sianz! Tired! Ari has no skol today. Now practice piano (×2), later hv to * whatever 1-1 work with her.

Alr exhausted coz not enuf sleep. Later Che-Che home fr skol, it's non-stop work till they sleep.



25th Apr 2010

My lil' girl sleeping in her baby cot for the last night.

Super emotional and attached to this cot which had been with us for 7+ years.



25th Apr 2009

wonders if chocolate ganache goes well with Japanese cheesecake



No comments: