Saturday, April 29, 2023

Verdict on the cutey 点心

虾饺

I’m so excited to try the prawn dumplings even tho I’m not supposed to when I’m on keto. 

Everyone except lil’ one tried the prawn dumplings.
Strange right? I thought 妹妹 likes prawn so will be keen to try. But no …. 😖
姐姐 don’t like it, says there’s something else inside. What?! Usually she will order prawn dumplings when at dimsum restaurant. Then I thought if bamboo shoots and pork lard were the reason for the different taste? A check into other recipes posted online, most of them also has pork lard. 
So sensitive, so 调吃 until like that ?!?! 😡

My Pachacco dropped one ear during transit 😭 and hat dropped off from Tuxedo Sam too

Not bad. I took abit of the har kow skin, rather chewy. Just ate the filling which is not bad. 


Siew Mai 烧卖

On Thu, only 姐姐 and I tried. Today she asked if there was any more siewmai left. 
Strange…….. 妹妹 who likes fishball don’t even want to try this - also fish what?!?! 姐姐 who prefers pork over fish asked for this. 

I got ready to steam for her then realised I cleared all the small bowls 🤦🏻‍♀️ which I usually use to steam in this small pot. It’s in one of the boxes in the yard now. And better still, I kept the pot cover too! So smart! 
Abit of adapting to situation so I managed this. 😂


Aluminium foil as a cover


The filling is so soft tofu like. Maybe that’s why 姐姐 likes this? 

Honestly, it is so difficult to cook for the girls. They’re superbly fussy over their food. Is there any boot camp I can send them to? 

No comments: