Wednesday, April 19, 2023

On This Day - (19th Apr) #Reminders from FB#

19th April 2023
A prompt came up on my page 

19th April 2022

New pots of adeniums to add on to my one n only pot. In total 4 pots eh... unlucky number, should get another 2 more hor? 6 - luck!

Cross fingers all will bloom nice nice under my care.



19th April 2022

Lil' one passed me this paper with all the leadership etc... thingy written on it. Then I'm reminded of the year she was the Environment Rep. I always tease her the "rubbish dump girl". &

#从垃圾桶捡回来的宝宝回垃圾桶#



19th April 2022
If you know it, you know it. 

19th April 2020

I have the time to exercise as I don't hy to cook dinner tonight. Yay!

Footnote : This is during CB period


19th April 2019

Back again with the girls. Too crowded 😳




19th April 2017

Next two days of Project-click, goodness knows how many assignments inside. Still got paper homeworks!!! What the ??


19th April 2016

My che-che has a very nice smile. Those were the days when I can have her posing for me nicely.



19th April 2013

Nice icy ice-cream for a hot day

Footnote : those were the days….in KATONG I12. So much have changed since. 


19th April 2011

Aricia's rubbish yak while drying her hair:

One little Aricia jumping in the floor. I fall off and bump my head. Mama called the doctor n the doctor said, no more Aricia jumping in the floor.

Two little (pause) (look at something on her) 43 #X (ant) crawling on my hand, I smack one and it is dead!

LOL


19th April 2011

False alarm! Make me stay in gym for only 15mins, school called to say Ari hv slight fever. I had to shower n pick her, go there - no more fever. Aiyah!

Highlighted to teacher abt her weird high temp..

Teacher apologized but I told her it's ok, coz at 8+, a little high I'd worry took. Now...how? hv a hearty breakfast?


Footnote written in 2022 : 

Yay...something abt this girl is that in the mornings (even now) her body temperature is higher, then it'll slowly lower to normal body temperature in an hour or so.


No comments: