Friday, April 28, 2023

Not that sensitive to sugar

Was wondering why I’m not that sensitive to sugar for the past 3.5weeks OR perhaps did I really had no sugary food for the past 3.5wks? Yes, I do get a minute headache twice so far. 

Wonder where went wrong. I then thought of the Strepsils lozenges I have been taking for quite some time. Had a cough that never went away 💯 %. Stopped a while then it came back. 

Chloe Chua’s 31st Mar concert I actually threw 4 lozenges into my mouth (like a hamster) at one time so I can slowly suck the lozenges as I didn’t want to interrupt the concert with breaking the lozenges seal all the time. 

Today as I went to Guardian in search for Viocil for lil’ one, I came across Difflam’s sugar free lozenges. So expensive!! I got 2 boxes as there was a promotion going on. 

Found out that strepsils actually contained sugar!! Argh! Sucrose n glucose! 

“ his medicine contains sucrose (1.44g per lozenge) and glucose (0.98g per lozenge). This should be taken into account in patients with diabetes mellitus.” 

Chloe Chua’s concert alone I introduced 16.94g of sugar 😱 in my system. 

No comments: