Friday, April 7, 2023

On This Day - (7th Apr) #Reminders from FB#

7th Apr 22

Yesterday lil' one asked me if I was going for my class today. I told her yes I would n will pace myself (and ended with a chuckle) moreover I'm not like her wanting to skip PE after 💉 

It's 14th day today so naggy girl was telling me by right we shouldn't do strenuous activity. Repeated that I'll pace myself, tired I'll stop. Moreover I felt superbly fine after 2 days, it's been more than 10 days so there shouldn't be any problem.😅

Frustrated with me coz she can't reason out with me, she told me in her annoyed voice "aiyah! It's your body. Not my problem." a

Now you know where the girls' stubbornness come from. #fromtheirmother#

Nevertheless thanks to Dawn Zoe who kept checking on me in class. No worries, I normally already quite relaxed; now I just relax more. Was tired coz I think of the week break so once momentum is regular should be 👌


7th Apr 21

Not even Day 1 of all my bosses at home, my kitchen cabinet hinge had to break! & Now have to be extra careful when opening the door. Luckily it's the one at the bottom.

Sigh...y at this time?

#simliangavelousyhinges# #建商偷工减料#


Footnote written on 7th Apr 22 : 
DAY 1 of CB 🤦🏻‍♀️
like really cb *bleep bleep* lor ….🤣 

7th Apr 17

School homeworks all completed n now doing revision. Thanks for the free wifi here.


7th Apr 17
Happy 70th Birthday


7th Apr 14

Speaking abt dance, lil' one will be doing CSTD syllabus in current school. Dunno if I should switch for her to RAD, but she loves her current class n friends. I'm not banking on ballet as her rice bowl, but perhaps training on her endurance, discipline n posture (what an expensive way!! Should hv just put her in tub of ice cubes to test endurance, do asst books - tons of it for discipline and tie a plank on her back - posture.)


7th Apr 14

Yu Hua and Yangzheng are good. Yu Hua was so synchronized in their moves, Yangzheng has more props than others so I like.



7th Apr 14

Bro Caleb Teo, she's typing her reply now. Let's see what she says. Carissa, this message would be for you too. Heeehee!



7th Apr 14

She rushed into the room the moment we stepped into the house, turned on computer n sat down ready for Project Click.


7th Apr 12

Me:"你最喜欢新加坡的哪一个名胜地?"

She:我最喜欢新加坡环球影成。(impressive right?

Wait!..)因为那里有 kerosene. (I burst out laughing!

U wanna burn yourself?) she meant carousel

How long more do I need to endure these jokes?


7th Apr 12

How the heck you call Shaker Fries in Chinese?

Practicing oral and girl is giving me stomachache from laughing.


7th Apr 12

Strange? All pools empty; ppl standing/sitting around. Apparently Che-Che told me there's a lightning alert n pointed out to me. I didn't even know


7th Apr 10

Prepared some goodies for the kids. Didn't have time to bake for the kids in MMI, was too busy.

My kids had so much fun running around the house hunting for eggs. Aricia had more fun running around not really looking for eggs (coz' she had help from KZ)



7th Apr 02
In Palm Springs for Richard and Irene’s wedding





No comments: