Friday, April 28, 2023

On a this Day - (28th Apr) #Reminders from FB#

28th April 2020

Ok, so I've been procrastinating sewing a bag organizer. Bought these felts in early March and never got anything closer to measuring my bag. (FYI, I don't like sewing. I'll always return home with an ugly piece of work then mom will help me re-sew.

Next Home Econs lesson I return with a nice piece of work _) After my last mending job on two small pillow cases zippers, I had a long hangover after each pillow case.

Let's see how this amateurish person who uses marker, plastic ruler (and still trying to figure out if I'm doing the pockets correctly) and any colour leftover threads work turn out to be. And count how many days I'II take to complete this.

#handsewingproject#




Footnote : the bag organizer was really useful for a couple of months until I took heed of what friend J told me. I searched for it in Shoppee and bought 2 different size organizers.


28th April 2020

东南西北 gongfu fighting tulips. Haha!


28th April 2016

"I must eat"

During lunch, one lady at dining place saw Che-Che's muffins. And I told her my daughter cook for me every Thursday and I must eat. Lady smiled at me and said "yes, you must eat."

Footnote written in 2020 :

Needless to say her baking skills has improved. And her chapalan macaroni cheese which got fans around

her.





My dinner. Taste nice.

This is the "dumping ground" muffin. Haha! I saw stars and colourful sprinklers in the muffin.








No comments: