Friday, April 21, 2023

On this day 21st Apr #Reminders from FB#

2023

Not related to this positive video. I think my final 5 words will be "I will haunt you forever." 🤣 if anyone pulls the plug on me.







2020

I did expect extension but didn’t expect it to be for another 4 weeks.
Think I’ll go on a water and fruits diet for the second round of CB


2020 
Know how I'll be like at the end of CB?
A fat lady who's suddenly so clever in cooking.
Now housefly visit my house more often also, and not forgetting ants who come out gai gai in kitchen. I let them 吃饱饱 then kill them. Cooking more often means I have to keep cleaning and cleaning the kitchen.



2013
The smartest answer my girl can give me! *bites my tongue*



2012
Was taking a pen from drawer when I saw this note that lil' one scribbled.
So sweet.....Makes my ''walking around like a zombie with throbbing head'' today worth it.



2012
Ponstan! Ponstan! I need Ponstan! Terrible headache for the past 3 days since Thurs. Panadol of no help at all.

2011
How come she not 自动 one? Can tell me "Oh! Tomorrow the children no school? Then can I go ...." I purposely walk away. She dunno tmrw PH? I know she wants to go church tmrw as well. Technically this Sun I also can't let her go to church, but I allowed with condition that she leaves house later and come back early coz' it's Holy week. She knows I need her help when hubby's not around, still dare to ask.

2011
Shiok! I'm loving this iced lemonade.. nice on this hot day.
10mins later I'd be freezing in the room.

2011
Serious look on staffs as they unpack in Candylicious and Garette. Tmrw - happy kids, temperamental parents. Haha!     

No comments: