Friday, April 14, 2023

On This Day - (14th Apr) #Reminders from FB#

14th Apr 2021
Needed a trip to FEF badly

No idea y but I'm always missing tulips this time of the year.


Hello lovely place! Happy to be here 🌹 , happy to be in the big chiller



Not too crowded. I like!

Now I know, next time I'll come here before picking lil' one up from school. (Used to drop by after I drop che-che in school and it's always so crowded)






Beautiful

Lovely choice of flowers and colours she made, don't you think? But even more expensive than my 2 bouquets of tulips.

Delphinium, iris, sweet pea (love the smell!) and calla lily are what she chose. While her mum is happy with just

tulips.

#shesgotgoodtaste# #我的大宝贝有眼光#


I wanted spring colours for my tulips in summer

Singapore. what are spring colours anyway? dunno what I'm talking abt.

Ps: I need to invest in nice vase.


I'm not sure how to make tulips not droop so fast.

I used to tear off the leaves, so this time round decided to keep them and see how it goes.


I’m loving this too!

View from living room 

View from kitchen.

See flowers also happy

#开心就好#


14th Apr 2021

Throwback to May last year when I ordered flowers from FEF twice. This was the 2nd order. I ordered 5 bunch of flowers thinking it's enough but can fit 2 more bunches.

So ever wonder why I haven't been using this vase?




14th Apr 2020

三根半夜 craving for Kim Choo Nonya dumplings. 🤦🏻‍♀️


14th Apr 2017

Felt 😡 and quite 🐊 snappy with lil' one.

Applied Rose on wrist n chest and listened to soothing music. Felt better after half an hour. I have no idea what really helped. The music or oil?



14th Apr 2015

Exciting evening 








14th Apr 2011

"water ponding after punggol"- if traveling on TPE towards PIE. thank goodness I was heading home.

Some traffic directed away at Punggol exit, can see lights flashing at distance.



14th Apr 2011

*pant pant* Few months of break...Today workout time half hr after the PT session. I will increase time but hv to do it gradually.




No comments: