Saturday, April 29, 2023

A wrap up for April’s class

Attended my last Silky’s (Yammysharing) class. There were 2 other classes (chocolate and meat bun) which I wanted to join but no money liao… (after spending so much on Joe Hisaishi’s concert tickets) so had to choose only 2. 

Today’s class is Har kow. When I registered for her Har kow‘s class, I chose Sanrio coz the girls have grown to like Sanrio back again. Lil’ one have lost interest in Tsum Tsum now….otherwise the morning class would be a perfect timing for me on a weekend. 


师父’s Silky’s professional 作品


Compared to my amateurish one. I had trouble with wrapping the har kow, just like I had trouble with the siewmai the other day and the mantou buns 4 years ago. Out of the 8 characters, she came by and corrected 4. Haha! I don’t think anyone is as bad as I am. I didn’t have time to draw the mouth and left 20-30mins earlier to meet the family after their dinner. 

I just simply 抓不到手 with the wrapping. I mean even my easiest wanton I had trouble and needed to use the tool. I’ve watched videos on how to wrap but just can’t do it. I think I’m quite dumb. 

Thank you Silky for being so patient with me - the hopeless student. Hope to be able to attend your lessons in the near future. 

This is just for my reference in this blog : 









No comments: