Tuesday, April 11, 2023

On This Day - (11th Apr) #Reminders from FB#

11th Apr 2017
* tagged in Nicole’s pics. She came by for a visit







11th Apr 2017

Today's THE DAY




11th Apr 2017


Friends trying to ambush her, she refuse to tell me where so l have to try to find her.

The only group I managed to take pic of, coz she was trying to shoo me away. So I think I miss some ahem ...b. (boys)..who were already upstairs?

Wah....and took so long... wanted to take pic of her with friend, until they left also still haven't come down. So why the friends had to go upstairs? 😒



Footnote written in 2023 : Che-che's Limelight.

Lil' one Aricia Ting also did one Limelight (in Sec 1) then she quit band 😆. Mr Sim did a very good job with our girls. How our Band and our girls earn a good name. #girlspower#



Haha! Just kidding k?


Having so much fun with this app




11th Apr 2016
* feeling silly

Omg! I actually forgot I had to pick che-Che up from school. Happily drove towards ECP and lil' one exclaimed " how abt Che-Che? U're not picking her up?" 😁😁




11th Apr 2014


H😀PPY!

When she cried asking to go for ballet exams when she barely joined for 4mths, I felt bad. When her friends had extra practice, she joined in for some classes. I believe her tchr let her stand somewhere (and I really thank her being so kind) without hindering her friends, n she was dancing "her funny style", she felt part of it. When it dawned upon her that she really wasn't joining her friends for Pre-Primary exam in Nov she cried. I felt useless as a mother.

Then tchr said she was ready to jump grade n take Primary exam this March, I was surprised. Needless to say, she was over the moon.

I had low expectation from her knowing that she did try her best but she still lack grace in her movements. But it's ok, I didn't want to disappoint her.

Then I heard she made some mistakes in her steps from her friend. I hope she'll accept her results as it is.

Today, tchr wanted to speak to me before presenting her results when other parents just collected their kid's results. I thought the negative.

I was very surprised when she got a Highly Commended. Wow! That's better than what I expected.

Well done girl!! 




11th Apr 2014


这么小也要用 Transition lens.真是的!




11th Apr 2014

Came out of the car to hear water running. Pardon my voice and …..."like Venice like that." Hahahaha! I miss Venice! Nice water flowing sound but ...... wasted.






11th Apr 2012

Its confirmed we were all too preoccupied to feel any tremors here. That means if whole building abt to collapse we also dunno.

There was a volcanic eruption in my study room for me n Che-Che to feel anything. KZ was plucking veggies n watching girl walking around the house non-stop. I guess KZ was already giddy from watching Mei-Mei. Haha!






No comments: