Monday, April 24, 2023

On This Day - (24th Apr) #Reminders from FB#


24th Apr 2021

My precious hot water 🤣🤣🤣

Thanks to the understanding staff.

#跟我出门实在麻烦#




24th Apr 2021

My view while waiting for the laptop to update.

Deliberately had the one n only 🌻 facing me.

Hoping for a brighter day ahead on this wet h dull morning.


24th Apr 2020




Best delivery for this week!

My happy pill is here!


When things are clearing up, can start to clean n tidy up a little.


24th Apr 2014

Art #5.

Ooh…... She had to include her fav piggy sharpener from PaperStone.


24th Apr 2012

Our 4 fry died. As what Ari said " Susan 1; Susan 2;

Susan 3 and Susan 4 died".

Now I know why all our fishes died. We were too clean already!

Bought a fighter n tho' no need to put filter, we did.

Oh my! If this fighter dies ... goes to show we can't keep fish.


No comments: