Wednesday, April 12, 2023

On This Day - (12th April) #Reminders from FB#

12th April 2023

Had only 20mins of time between dropping big girl and picking up lil' one. Since otw so go in and 吹吹冷气. Not many tulips today, so picked up only 1 bunch of tulips and 1 bunch of anemone. Quite a nice combination.











12th April 2020

10th April (Fri) - received our new plants. I don't think we will kill the plants right?



One for the kitchen and che-che asked for one for her room too!


12th April (Sunday) - so fast? Che-che's black pansy and lavender. Think they'll survive in her winter bedroom?



12th April 2020

Seriously?!?

I opened up the 2nd punnet of strawberries I bought yesterday. And I saw odd shapes inside.

And of all things they bear resemblance to >> tulips!

I'm missing tulips. Tulipmania would have started on Friday 😭

#seeingthings#





12th April 2017

The garment bag that she's been using the past 2years? 3 years? Maybe for handbells too??

Ahem ahem ..that SQ logo and ....no yellow bird but got yellow ....and blue ribbons somemore!

Haha!



Footnote written in 2023 : 

Che-che took care of the garment bag properly.

But when lil' one used it for her Limelight. She had to spoil the hanger. That ONE TIME!!

Argh! This is a treasured bag which I didn't return to the company. How can I ever get a replacement?

@ Athena Ting, @ Aricia Ting the destroyer


12th April 2013

I like the way che-che draws the heart-shape (in love) and a baby crawling on the floor for her science mapping





12th April 2013

Her bottom tooth dropped in school. She had been using her tongue to move her tooth as instructed, it dropped. She told me she cried in school during recess when it dropped.

"was it painful that's y u cried?"

"No...it's becoz I cannot find my tooth ..... (pause) mummy, tooth fairy will still give me money right"?






12th April 2013

为什么虽然我每天抹地,也扫两次,水还是那么肮脏?



12th April 2013


Breakfast time! Chicken feet looks nice ..... Ha! But I don't eat that.



12th April 2011

I dowan to wake up! I want to do nothing but sleep.. Sigh! 做工时间到了




No comments: