Monday, April 17, 2023

On This Day - (17th Apr) #Reminders from FB#

17th Apr 2022
3rd day of floral healing





17th Apr 2021
Day 4 of happiness 


17th Apr 2020


If only meals can be this simple.

I mean rice + fried egg with dark soy sauce is like a luxury in our times right? Sometimes I feel it'll be shiok to have a hot bowl of rice with canned preserved vegetables. Rice + fried luncheon meat sounds yummy too! Hmm....I really should do that one day.) #asimplelife#

But it seems like kids nowadays are spoilt for choice.

Cannot eat same food everyday.

Dinner is usually a 3 - 4 dish meal and for a person like me who hates to cook; who can't cook is a huge challenge. What more with 2 superbly fussy kids who don't eat veggies n dun eat this n that, pick out small bits etc makes me more frustrated and dread cooking coz nobody enjoys it.

I've never watched so many cooking videos in this short 1wk plus before. Not that it'll make me a good cook miraculously in a short time but it gives me ideas what I can cook (only to realise sometimes I don't have certain things in my kitchen).

For the pitiful husband who has to endure my cooking. I've numbed his taste bud!! 🤣











17th Apr 2019


Simple yet enchanting flowers

* photos are not in order, too tired to do so*



17th Apr 2015

Angry. 😡

Sent the girls to bed at 10pm, then decided to call them back to pack their toys etc..in their room into their respective box. It took them so damn long; hear the girls quarrelling, Athena keep shouting at Aricia. Aricia keeps complaining. Wt? Close to 2 hours and ...

I can't cope. So many things to handle all by myself.

Housework, packing n unpacking, meetup with vendors for things to be done in new place, children + their classes, exam period.


17th Apr 2015
Lightning on a clear day?


17th Apr 2014
#4 - lines and curves 





No comments: