Thursday, April 27, 2023

On This Day - (27th Apr) #Reminders from FB#

27th Apr 2021

You know the usual scam calls one can get - banking, postal services etc.

Today I received a weird one from MOH something about quarantine. I didn't hear anymore n just hung up the phone.

So was thinking to self, how are they going to scam one on the pretext of MOH? Pay money to quarantine hotels? Pay fine for breaching quarantine 🤣

That being said, Joanna Wong, though I mentioned that I'm more ready than ever (can pack my bag faster than the given pickup time) to go for staycation, I know this will not come true for me 😆


Footnote : in 2021 August lil’ one was sent for QO in Holiday Inn Katong. Also when I showed bro my list which I’ve listed in my blog, he asked if I was going on a holiday 😂😂


27th Apr 2020

Fried rice for lunch.

Craving for tom yum so fried mine separately.

#eventhemandontgetit# #evillaughter#



My lunch with vegetable drink
 
 

27th Apr 2020

A bit the boh-liao. Took the camera and snapped pics of the not-so-fresh-anymore tulips.

I'm enjoying them while they last.

3rd night of flower-sitting, the flowers get to enjoy in the cold room and classical music.














27th Apr 2016

This year, che-che told me she wanted to pick up cello. I'm like ??? "don't want to take the small one; must take the big one". Then she express regret that she should have continued with her violin. ??!?!?!



27th Apr 2014

Naughty girl having breakfast outside w daddy n bor-liao SMS me.



27th Apr 2011

Her reward for doing well last year (2010)

Footnote : haven’t used it for a long time. Not sure if it’s still working 😬

27th Apr 2011

Different response

Athena: Ay...not fair! How come mei-mei dun hv school tmrw? I have to go to school. Not fair!

Aricia : Ay...not fair! How come che-che hv school tmrw n I dun nd to go school. I want to go to school!


27th Apr 2011

The girls had been looking forward to this day.










No comments: