Wednesday, April 26, 2023

On this day - (26th Apr) #Reminders from FB#

26th Apr 2022
YES!! Lil' one altho quite disadvantaged if compared to che-che, she's still lucky that she gets the real BMW deal in Sec 1 and Sec 4. Only the KC girls will know what this is.
#kctradition#

26th Apr 2022

That's a long long long overdue self-care. Didn't realise the last time I went was in 2018! Muscles all
变硬了!
#neglectedself# #backnshouldermassage#



26th Apr 2020
Not feeling any miserable on this Sunday, not when my favourite is on.
Footnote : Aww...... during CB. 
When everyone else is free except me coz' housecleaning and cooking still has to be done. So, the musicals were something I looked forward to on weekends. 

26th Apr 2019
Having fresh flowers at home really livens up the house or maybe ....coz I'll feel a little happier when I see them (so I should put it on my bedside? Or maybe I should get a job in Far East () I make an effort to have flowers at home now, most time it's just simple flowers from NTUC, Cold Storage. I dropped by Far East after this morning's chauffeuring job is
Having fresh flowers at home really livens up the house or maybe ....coz I'll feel a little happier when I see them (so I should put it on my bedside? Or maybe I should get a job in Far East () I make an effort to have flowers at home now, most time it's just simple flowers from NTUC, Cold Storage. I dropped by Far East after this morning's chauffeuring job is
done.
It's ranunculus this time round, been wanting this for the longest time. But it's not cheap. My lousy "throw into the vase" way rea
lly cheapens the flowers. Looks like I really need to go for floral arrangement classes
Let's see what my next flowers will be. Ehh...that is if I post it.


Enjoy this while it lasts

26th Apr 2015
Some Nanoblocks packed into L&L container...since it's empty. But we hv problem with a couple of tall ones. Eg. Her Statue of Ligerty, Sagrada, effiel tower.




No comments: