Tuesday, April 18, 2023

On This Day - (18th Apr) #Reminders from FB#

18th April 2021

So when can I clear this space back to how it was before?

Masks, hand sanitizer, isopropyl alcohol, thermometer taking up the space. I've not mentioned what else is in the bomb shelter 😉


18th April 2020

My dinner is prawn noodles without prawns and lots of fishcake, just the way I like.

*ate some before I rmbr to take picture 😄#missingyonghuatprawnnoodles#



18th April 2020

My entertainment watched in many parts. No luxury of sitting down prolonged period. Another 25mins before I need to cook.

Sigh....


18th April 2020

Dunno y I didn't think of it.

Since lil' one dropped her diamond earring (right side) in school on 27th Feb, I've been putting toothpick into the ear hole.

51 days - didn't hv time to go down jeweller; and then covid19.

And then .....


... I suddenly thought of looking thru my own jewellery box to see if I have anything for her to use for the time being.

I totally forgot I had a smaller solitaire.

The one in her ear is my earring and l'm holding onto hers.


My earring! And warned her so many times not to play with the backing. Hand itchy lah! She had better not lose my earrings.

jiang xi dong. Or perhaps I should just give...


18th April 2018
The sky we saw tonight 

Still got time to look at the stars and moon. Wah. #bothgirlsrushingthroughschoolhomeworksnow# #siaoliao#

It was a Wednesday 🤣! 


18th Apr 2018

With the girls, after school (again!)

18th April 2017

La pluie tombe, la pluie tombe, dans ma chambre it faît sombre

Au fond de mon lit, j'ai pas envie, mais pas envie de

me lever

I rmbr singing this song to the girls whenever it rains.


18th April 2017

I really need this, not here but in my area please! Too scorching hot as I left my house.


18th April 2016

Day 1 of new lifestyle : Hubby sends che-che to school, I sleep in longer with lil' one coz it's ProjectClick day. Ok, I hope I rmbr to pick her up from school later.

Days that follows, I'll get to snooze back in the bed in the mornings earlier than usual, as sending girls to school will be done by hubby. No tai-tai life, it means I get my rest earlier and start to do housework earlier.



18th April 2015

I have some boxes in the kitchen/front walkway.

Some to be brought over tmrw; one box for mom to donate; one for jumble sale (the previous one I helped to segregate items. Now I have no time just chunk them in)

Girls' clothes n mine packed leaving only a few for this period. So if you see us wearing the same thing over and over again...don't worry they're clean clothes. Studyroom packed leaving only what I need for exam prep.

Kitchen 1/4 done. I'm not bringing all crockeries over, so hopefully next week can pack. Actually now wondering where I can put my Kitchenaid and baking stuffs?!?!? Space is really limited. I saw one spot in our yard…but right behind is the toilet. Yeeks!

Sigh..... So many places to cover but nobody to cover me.


18th April 2012

The girls worked hard, they got Silver for their SYF


18th April 2012

Your silly girl do not have a make-up artist potential.

Argh!!! Clean clean clean!


18th April 2012

Our sole longkang survivor gave birth. 5 fry but 1 died. Seen in this pic 2 fry.










No comments: