Thursday, April 6, 2023

On This Day - (6th Apr) #Reminders from FB#

6th Apr 21

A rare meet up on a weekday with a long time friend.

Too many things to talk about even tho we're constantly messaging each other.

#thankyouforthischerishablefriendship#



6th Apr 16

Lily, FOCUS! Focus! I need to get my Photobooks done. Get out of Facebook.



6th Apr 16

Was able to get the photo therapy bed for the babe needing to "sunbathe". It'll be tiring to go so far daily to visit baby. And we rented the bassinet too! So I need not walk to the other room, where we shifted the babycot to.

Both my girls have very high jaundice level. Really high. For Athena, she had to stay back in hospital for few more days tho' it was like a longer stay for us already. As for Aricia, I had already stayed back for additional two days as I had fever + C-section (usually longer stay), doc didn't want to discharge her but fortunately they found a better solution for us as there was no way we could go to a nearby hospital

- not linked.




2006 - my chilli padi

The girls in 2008


throwback to 27th Aug 2008. Jachelle's playdate and I've been waiting for a day where she can sleepover. Now so big already want to sleepover??



6th Apr 15

Thanks to my girl who keeps humming to the tune. Now I'm even humming to it. となりのトトロ


6th Apr 15

Hub was sifting out books n he said to keep these classics for the girls. Yah...I know abt the classics, but why the hymn book? Teased lil'one dad left that for her, so instead of her yakking away she can learn to sing



6th Apr 11

$$$ spent. My rest day (well... Until the time I pick cheche up from school) I went for a facial. Bought a Ear-candling package for cheche (she keeps using my package) with her own appt card. So cute! The youngest customer. Told her she'll hv to sign after every trip, she's so happy. Little taitai wannabe.

Signed up gym for myself. No more Cali Fitness, too far. Got the one at PP, can gym while waiting for girls.


6th Apr 11

Looking forward to this evening. Too many lonesome nights had gone by.




No comments: