Sunday, April 9, 2023

On This Day - (9th Apr) #Reminders from FB#

9th Apr 22

Was looking for something in my blog and came across this entry, on the day lil' one is born.

Thank goodness for this entry. I forgot che-che did a few other things apart from the "pink colour lady"

#laolecannotrmbrtoomanythings#





9th Apr 21

Spent a wonderful afternoon with a new friend. It's really strange how we got to know each other.

And since we're both on keto, it's fitting to check out keto friendly places together.

Learnt new things from the experienced keto 师父




9th Apr 19

@ 7.14am 日出

A rare chance to be able to take pic of sunrise today.

Not a nice shot pic tho coz of this lousy phone camera.




9th Apr 19

Her first rebonding.

Was supposed to be just a haircut but her hair is too thick n coarse that cutting it short wouldn't solve the

"lion's mane" problem. So we plunged into rebonding.

I must admit I do miss her thin-looking hair since toddlerhood?

胎时喝太多补药

As the clock ticks, I got tired. Rather, I was walking in/out of salon. That's the reason why I can't stay long in a salon, normally a haircut is sufficient for my patience to run dry.

Needless to say, she was fidgety too and was moving more than her "able to sit thru 4hrs quietly as long as she has her book" sister, watching videos, flipping e-mag, watching videos, trip to the toilet, shuffle seat, playing with her hair during haircut. She was like picking n throwing "confetti" on the cloth, repeat her actions.

Next time I should go to one near our home, so I can dump her there and go back home n pick her up later.



9th April 2011

My exams are round the corner and I am so "lovin' it every minute!!"

Sigh......




9th April 2009


is cursing n swearing at one asshole who knew I was in the car n still opened his car door (from the outside) with strength n it hit the side of my car.

What the ?? No scratches, if there is l'd confront the asshole! Can't tolerate such ppl.








No comments: