Monday, May 1, 2023

On This Day - (1st May) #Reminders from FB#

1st May 2020 
Late night baking. Different recipe + that brandless darker coloured brown sugar = dunno what's the outcome.
And the greedy girl, whom I thought was sleeping, executed her timing just before I brought out the tray and said she was hungry. Yah lah! I know her pattern. N do you know who's the greedy girl?


1st May 2020

Listening n cooking at the same time makes me more productive.

But productive doesn't mean more tasty tho 🙂


1st May 2016

Gotcha Alexandra! Pinching something?

Heehee!

1st May 2011
Asked ah-girl, what's the difference between a burglary and robbery (vocab)

"Burglary is when the thief climb thru the windows.

Robbery is when the thief go in thru the door."

OMG!!! my jaw dropped.

"then better to go in thru door, go by window will risk falling n dying if miss one step""then what if he goes thru the window n after stealing, he leaves by the door?" my smart-alec shrugged her shoulders.

Sigh....



1st May 2011

What kind of music school is it? 1 where d staff dun understand what bk I was look 4 tho' I explain. After tt she gave me a theory bk when all I asked 4 was a songbk. I enquired again she tell me " they're all here. U can take a look yourself. (how the heck am I going to pull out every book from their many shelves?) I dunno much." hmm..this is d same school tt told me "Suzuki Method is a brand." Siao!


1st May 2011
 つかれた!!


No comments: