Saturday, April 8, 2023

On This Day - (8th Apr) #Reminders from FB#

8th Apr 2022

$764 worth of goodness on this plate (but doesn't even fill up a small 6cm square bottle). Cannot waste.

Still have extras at home, topped up more today since this finishes very quickly.

I think if anyone wants to rob us, can just go to our fridge. Have in total $2k (or maybe more) worth of herbs. Bomb shelter stores only the cheaper items like chrysanthemum, rock sugar, luohanguo etc..

#补到够多够多#

#editeditsmorethan3kworth# #justroboneplacecanalreadysinceourtotalcashonhan dislessthanthat#/


8th Apr 20

@HBL1

Lil' one got up for breakfast at the time she would usually leave for school. The super talkative girl been yakking non-stop even before school hours start, I want to kick her out of the house. I almost forgot she is THAT talkative and how she always made me pull my hair. Can I tape up her mouth?

Che-che woke up later coz school starts at 9am daily for her.

The vacuuming n mopping of rooms have to be done when they're having their breakfast. So when can I have my own breakfast? After my work is done apparently.


8th Apr 19

Limelight 2019


Took us some time to find the shortest and smallest girl 😜



Ma-Ma came to support her.







7th Apr 17

Japanese Fair - bought few packs of ラメメン. 6mths expiry but all will be finished in less than 2 months.

And ....not forgetting my わらびもち


8th Apr 17

Can't help but think back on our conversation

yesterday >>

Lil' one spent 5-7mins by complaining to me that she had to use her emergency § coz' her food went missing in the canteen n she had to buy again. She saw a girl sitting down where she had left her food, eating the same food and confronted her. She suspected that girl took her food but she denied. Lil' one was pissed, went to get food -from another foodstall. Buay gum-guan T~ FIR, asked the girl again when she got back. After that, she asked the girls around her and they said she took her food. And lil' one dared to say "there!" That girl act blur. Imagine that short journey, she chirped and chirped in her sharp voice, speaking so quickly n repeated same story twice. (Almost want to tell her her mother is not senile, I heard n rmbered what I just heard.) I almost miss the turn into Parkway as a result of her chirping into my ear. Grouched n grouched that she had no choice to use her emergency $, which I explained to her it's not a problem if she really needs to use it. I don't call it "Emergency" for no reason.

I thought to self, it's good that she stands up for herself. Probably that's why some people around her do not like it when she 'fights back' and hates her.

Probably will try to poison her if they can. If it happens to Athena, she'll simply complain to me but wouldn't confront the girl. She will be Miss Congeniality where she takes all these graciously, n people can bully her more? The bad thing is she takes in all; keeps to herself whereas Aricia leaves nothing inside her by blurting out everything so she feels better (but it's not better for the listener aka me).

How? Both are not wrong, how to teach my children?



8th Apr 15

Overheard in lift a conversation between 2 mothers. 1 of them was panicky n holding a tissue to son's neck.

There was some blood.

M#1: See. What did mummy tell u? Not to play with the door...

M#2 : Rmbr to tell xxx to claim insurance, it happens in their centre. Is there any glass pieces on him?

M#1: tsk…..tsk…tsk... I don't know. I'm going to bring him to see a doctor. You see! Told you before already...Painful or not?

Boy: *shook his head* (perhaps wondering why mother made such big fuss)

glanced to see the injury.. Alamak! Just one small superficial dot. I mean it's really a dot!!! Al.

Then again, I think coz he could be the firstborn.

But then again, if it is the case of the boy playing the centre door and it shatters whether little or not. Can they claim insurance? The centre should ask them to compensate for the door. Afterall...this all also boils down to parental guidance.



8th Apr 14

Xiang Yun was just walking in the opposite direction, she looks good n don't look her age.

Prior to that, I was having my dinner and this elegant woman started talking to me. Must be those tai-tai coz she speaks well n tho' simply dressed she carried herself well. she told me she's 81. OMG! I thought she was only in her 60s. She definitely don't look her age.

#%^*!!!! And I certainly don't look my age!! Need to go Botox n cut cut lift lift my body.


8th Apr 13

The girls E-learning at home today. All cramp into my bedroom, n I do ironing inside.




8th Apr 2012
* added 7 new photos to the album Easter Egg Hunting


On 6th April


Some of the places where we hid the eggs. Trying hard to camouflage the eggs. The best place to hide was the study room, which was even more messy as we were doing work inside.


Mei-mei's loot. She had to eat this hard-boiled egg too!

Her forfeit - hula hoop. Easy Peasy!


Mei-mei collected all these. She received 3 sheets of stickers, pencils, Moshi Monsters figurines & cards and Playmobil figurine


2 eggs missing! Guess where?

Mei-mei outraging the modesty of her uncle


Che-che's loot

Her forfeit - skipping rope & telling story (where duagu, mei-mei and Iggy had to act out the story).


Another part of Che-che's loot


Iggy's eggs. First Easter Hunt for him.



8th Apr 2010
* tagged in MMI Katong photos 








No comments: